1,430 results
All reviewsrooftop poolsafeco fieldacross the streetmariners gamesports fansfree shuttlepyramid breweryshuttle servicesporting eventsjimmy's restaurantgreat hotelhot tubvalet parkingpioneer squarecentury link fieldtrain noisewet bar
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Love everything about the Silver Cloud. If you're a sports fan, you'll especially love the atmosphere of the hotel and the surrounding area. All staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Love the restaurant and room service.

Room Tip: To my knowledge, every room is great !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Scott W
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We chose Silver Cloud Hotel Stadium as it was in close proximity to a close friend's celebratory event nearby. We stayed here on March 1, so we were not within game season. Off-season, the rooms were quite and the traffic within the hotel was minimal - I have a feeling that it would be less tranquil if it were the middle of Football season, but it's so conveniently located I think I would stay there anyway! Two things stand out: There is a restaurant on the first floor that is top-notch. We ordered appetizers that were some of the best we've had, great standard fare (fabulous calamari) and the drinks were well-made and generous. Second, the pool and hottub are located on the roof - with a PERFECT view of the stadium (no, you can't watch the game from there) BUT the hot tub was fab and peaceful when we were there, and it would also be the coolest place to party on a hot day during Baseball season. The staff was friendly and professional. The Valet parking guys were a little ditzy; we had a few problems getting the car retrieved both times. The other guests seemed to all be sports-minded or in the business, which made for some interesting conversations. Overall, it was a very pleasant hotel and we will definately stay there again - off or on-season!

Room Tip: corner suites are quite big and offer a nice view of the stadium. Upper floors might be best when it is game season, so you are removed from the street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Travelingsuzy
Reviewed 21 June 2014

So, I can be a little ditsy sometimes and when I made my reservation at Silver Cloud Hotel I made it for the wrong day. Well needless to say when I did not show they charged my card an non-refundable one night stay. I called the hotel and thats where I realized my mistake. Long end of the short the Manager Joe was very understanding of my situation and helped reschedule on my proper date. It is rare that I encounter such compassion and understanding for such a high end and well establised company. I truly could not have asked for better customer service and I look forward to my stay at Silver Cloud Hotel. If you choose this hotel for any reason, choose it for its caring and friendly staff and because of their dedication to outstanding service. Silver Cloud Hotel is now my number one place to stay when I came to Seattle!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Afrita D
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Silver Could Hotel Stadium in Seattle is an amazing hotel. Absolutely beautiful, clean, comfortable and great service. Best part is they offer free shuttle service for sight seeing and they are located directly across the street from both Safeco Field and CentryLink Field. So it's a perfect place to stay when attending a baseball or football game. We loved it and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jamie L
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for the Mecum Collector Car Auction. Just steps away from the Century Link Events Center where it was held. Very convenient with shuttle service to Westlake Mall and other locations.
We enjoyed the adjoining restaurant Jimmy's On First for all our meals.
Very good Valet Service: Polite and friendly. Always ready to help. Worth the extra valet/parking cost.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business