Free cancellation until 26/07
US$320
US$288
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

US$249
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

US$323
US$249
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

Mediterranean Inn(Seattle)
US$275
US$253
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$240
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$341/night.

Hotel Andra(Seattle)
US$273
US$215
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

US$468
US$306
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$417/night.

US$225
HIExpress.com
US$368
US$301
Official Site
1,386 results
All reviewssafeco fieldrooftop poolacross the streetmariners gamesports fansgreat hotelgame daysshuttle servicepyramid breweryfree shuttlevalet parkingsporting eventsjimmy's restaurantpioneer squarehot tubcentury link fieldaveda products
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for five nights and was very impressed by the staff. Check-in and Check-out were handled very efficiently. The room was clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable. I ate a Jimmy's several times and the food was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Microx100
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Can't get any closer to the stadium! The stadium facing room was very noisy with train horns and road noise due to the type of window venting. Our inside room was much quieter. Very nice rooms. Restaurant was good, and the lounge area was great before the game.

Room Tip: Stay away from stadium facing rooms if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I had room problems that reduced my star rating of the hotel. I appreciated being put on the top floor, but the air conditioning in my room barely worked on the hottest day on record. The staff checked it but couldn't explain-or fix-the problem. After a very uncomfortable night they apologized at checkout without offering me anything but thanks. Other than that I found the staff friendly and personable, and the rooms clean but small.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
seattlehotelguy, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your comments about your room and the problem that you experienced with the air conditioning. Our maintenance staff prides itself on maintaining guests rooms to their peak comfort and functionality. I am sorry that you experienced a problem with the unit. Please contact the hotel so that we can discuss the specifics of the situation. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I chose this hotel specifically because I was working at CenturyLink Field for a couple of days. For convenience to CenturyLink and Safeco Fields it can't be beat. You walk across the street and you're there. If you stay at this hotel, it should be for that reason. Don't stay here expecting great access to downtown restaurants and tourist activities. If that's what you're after, go to a different hotel.

When I checked-in and headed upstairs I discovered that my room was right next to the elevator. I immediately headed back to the front desk and asked for a different room. The response was exactly what one would hope for. They pleasantly found me a different room, no questions asked, and I was back upstairs in a matter of minutes. I also cancelled the last night of my planned three-night stay, which was not a problem at all.

I was concerned that the place might get loud and rowdy after a game, but there was a Mariners vs. Red Sox game my second night there and my fears proved unfounded.

Yes, you have to pay for parking in their garage, but I found this neither surprising nor unusual in downtown Seattle.

The room was comfortable and clean. I had one meal in their restaurant, which I enjoyed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've stayed here many times and always have a good experience. The staff is always helpful, cheerful and friendly. The concierge service has been very helpful with transportation and sight seeing. The van gets me to great shopping. Love Jimmies on First - good food with a creative menu.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family