“what an amazing new addition to seattle restaurant scene!”
Review of Miller's Guild

Miller's Guild
Reserve with OpenTable
Miller's Guild is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #295 of 4,168 Restaurants in Seattle
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Springtown, Pennsylvania, United States
“what an amazing new addition to seattle restaurant scene!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

so this is the renovated new restaurant at the hotel max. the room is terrific. the waitstaff is well trained, stylish, helpful.

the food though is just great. we had aged steaks which were perfect. we had a roasted cauliflower which inventive and tasty. the desserts were just grew....the chocolate desserts were each outstanding.

it does get quite hot if you eat at the bar...i think too hot....and table seem to be at a premium during the dinner hours.

but it is all worth it because the food and dining experience is so special.

it is expensive....but for the experience in my mind that is ok.

i suggest you run for this restaurant when in seattle!

• Visited May 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Pricey, but good business lunch”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had lunch at Miller's Guild and, sadly, all had the same dish. It was a short rib based Sloppy Joe style sandwich. It was amazing, though we all agreed that no one could eat it as a sandwich while wearing business clothes! I substituted the fries for the creamy garlic polenta, which was superb. Not a lot of places in the PacNor do this well. They nailed it. I also liked that their breakfast menu was still available at lunch. I had a hard time deciding as there were many great choices.

Wait staff was attentive without hovering. As the restaurant filled up, the noise level increased, but not so badly that we couldn't hear each other. Unless you are perpetually cold, don't ask for the stools at the cooking station. We were two tables away from it and were really impacted by the heat that it threw off. I couldn't imagine sitting even closer.

• Visited May 2014
Eugene, Oregon
“Quick lunch, excellent service”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Fantastic service--I joined my group long after they'd ordered, and asked he to bring the faster of the two items I was most interested in. I was served my burger at the same time my friends were served--I believe I was given someone else's (someone not in a rush?) burger so we could make it back to court in time.

Visited May 2014
seattle
“You get what you paid for!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I took my husband there to celebrate his birthday. I read reviews before I made the reservation. There was a few cautious reviews when the restaurant first opened and I think that is totally understandable. I figure for sure by now the owner/staff have smoothed out all the problems. Well, indeed, they have. We had a great time. We were seated promptly. The waif staff was very helpful and yet discreet. My husband had their famous short rib and it was perfection. I thought I would be horrified by the size of the meat but it was beautifully presented and he said the portion was just right. He was totally content and happy after that. I had the petit beef tenderloin. I am not a meat person but I must admit, it was excellent. The meat just melts in the mouth. The "small salad" was ample for two people to share. The dessert was this rhubarb pie with whiskey and it was very light and again, generous portion for sharing. It is a beautiful restaurant with high ceiling and the best part is watching the chefs cook meats over the wood fire. Now it is no doubt an expensive place but for special occasions, it is definitely worth it.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank SeattleEcc
Seattle, Washington
“Good salad”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I had a Cobb salad for lunch. The service was friendly in this newer, hip restaurant. Everything about the meal was delicious except the chicken which was tough and unremarkable.