“Salty!!!!!!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miller's Guild

Miller's Guild
Reserve with OpenTable
Miller's Guild is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #357 of 4,059 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
poulsbo, wa
“Salty!!!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I don't know how to review this place since the food is all plated beautifully
The room stunning but very loud..had to shout
Server was lovely
But the meat was so over salted !!
And I swear the short ribs are caffeinated or tenderized with msg cause I was wired after eating them.
The meat is so succulent I am
thinking they do it with a sous-vide? And maybe salt the water?
We decided to have breakfast there and the corned beef hash was so salty I could not finish it..
The meat was creamy and tender but dang the salt!!
So maybe we will go back another time...
But for the hefty check I doubt it.

Visited June 2014

Redmond, Washington
“Great secret that needs to be shared”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We had bought theatre tickets with this restaurant included. We hit the jackpot!!! The decor is trendy and this restaurant would just as easily slotted into sodo NYC. Gorgeously appointed, open kitchen, open view bar. Bright, industrial look. Food was a set menu, due to ticket purchase, but was delightful. Kale salad, homemade bread served with lardon whip butter, deliciously heavenly!! Followed by salmon, roasted brussel sprouts and curried cauliflower which were all cooked to perfection. Located in the Denny triangle, so easy access to the rest of town. Great find, will return.

Springtown, Pennsylvania, United States
“what an amazing new addition to seattle restaurant scene!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

so this is the renovated new restaurant at the hotel max. the room is terrific. the waitstaff is well trained, stylish, helpful.

the food though is just great. we had aged steaks which were perfect. we had a roasted cauliflower which inventive and tasty. the desserts were just grew....the chocolate desserts were each outstanding.

it does get quite hot if you eat at the bar...i think too hot....and table seem to be at a premium during the dinner hours.

but it is all worth it because the food and dining experience is so special.

it is expensive....but for the experience in my mind that is ok.

i suggest you run for this restaurant when in seattle!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Seattle, Washington
“Pricey, but good business lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had lunch at Miller's Guild and, sadly, all had the same dish. It was a short rib based Sloppy Joe style sandwich. It was amazing, though we all agreed that no one could eat it as a sandwich while wearing business clothes! I substituted the fries for the creamy garlic polenta, which was superb. Not a lot of places in the PacNor do this well. They nailed it. I also liked that their breakfast menu was still available at lunch. I had a hard time deciding as there were many great choices.

Wait staff was attentive without hovering. As the restaurant filled up, the noise level increased, but not so badly that we couldn't hear each other. Unless you are perpetually cold, don't ask for the stools at the cooking station. We were two tables away from it and were really impacted by the heat that it threw off. I couldn't imagine sitting even closer.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eugene, Oregon
“Quick lunch, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Fantastic service--I joined my group long after they'd ordered, and asked he to bring the faster of the two items I was most interested in. I was served my burger at the same time my friends were served--I believe I was given someone else's (someone not in a rush?) burger so we could make it back to court in time.

Visited May 2014