“Great Comedy, Don't Eat There” 3 of 5 bubbles

Comedy Underground
Seattle, Wa
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Comedy, Don't Eat There”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had a great time at CU and the headline act had us rolling! The warm up acts were decent but the headliner was very funny. We ended up ordering drinks and a plate of nachos and my friend sent his margarita back because it tasted like vanilla extract but seemed to have no alcohol and the guacamole we ordered with our nachos was absolutely awful. If you order drinks, I'd stick to the wine and beer and skip the mixed drinks and food. I loved that before the show started they play silent movies against the wall. I would go again, but would be sure to eat before going.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ACDSeattle

Cashmere, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kristen Key”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

We liked everything about it. There were actually 4 comedians and all were great. Kristen was recording this session so we had to behave ourselves and everyone did good. The service was great. Everything was clean. I would recommend the underground.

Visited March 2013
Allyn, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun time, will be going again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

We got to the Comedy Underground a little early. The show started at 8 and they started seating people at 7:30. We were some of the first people seated and got great seats. The show didn't end up starting until 8:40 which was a major pain because we were getting really sick of sitting and waiting. The comedians were surprisingly hilarious and we enjoyed all of them. Will be returning!

Key West, Florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Several average comedians in a rundown building”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

I bought a deal online for tickets and decided to use them on a girls' weekend with my friends. The location was a little sketchy (dark, homeless, run down) and the building was old and the wall was literally crumbling brick on my table if I bumped it. We went to the later show which advertises for being a more adult show but a lot of the material was crude with an abundance of foul language. Some of the material was funny but the whole experience left much to be desired - and their drink minimum combined with the prices guarantees we won't be returning.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank beccag21
Tacoma, Washington
169 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

My hubby and I had a fun time here. The comedy was good and the service was excellent. I am not sure how the servers can give such great service in such a crowded room, but they did. My only complaint is how crowded and close together the seats are. There is no elbow room.

Visited December 2012