Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Best Hat Shop in Seattle!

Reviewed 25 June 2018
mike d
Seattle, Washington
Hats on!

Best. Hat. Store. Huge selection. Super cool old store. Fabulous decor. Awesome staff. Go there... read more

Reviewed 27 May 2018

from US$169.00
from US$75.00
from US$48.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018

When you hear you grandpa going off about "whatever happened to old fashioned service?", a place like Byrnie Utz is what he's talking about. Excellent selection of hats in lots of sizes and a crew that is knowledgable, helpful, and low-key. Not just sales, either! They also clean and re-block hats. Feather in your fedora looking limp? They got fresh ones! Unfortunately, they may be closing in the fall of 2018, unless somebody buys the business. Gentlemen of Seattle? Step up!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Best. Hat. Store. Huge selection. Super cool old store. Fabulous decor. Awesome staff. Go there. Now.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

I spent the better part of two years trying to find a hat that both fit well and looked good on me. A good friend suggested I check out Byrnie Utz Hats while travelling in Seattle and I'm thrilled I did! I walked in and was greeting by a sales lady, to which I said "I have two challenges: I would like a hat that fits this (point to big head) and looks good on this (moving my hand around my face). She didn't even flinch and said "I can do that. Follow me."

Long story short, I bought the very first hat she offered me after trying on seven different ones. They KNOW hats in this store and the selection and quality are top-notch.

1  Thank James V
Reviewed 5 January 2015

If you cant find a hat here then you wont find a hat. Fantastic selection suiting all wallets. Professional 'old fashioned' service from people who know and care about what they are selling. I bought one and if I wasnt travelling light, would have bought a couple more. Great place.

1  Thank David J
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Wonderful customer service. I asked them to locate a hat for me. A week later they call and shipped it to me.

1  Thank Sheron J