“Enjoyed a beautiful wedding at Hotel 1000”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #18 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Our niece had a her wedding at Hotel 1000. It was wonderful. The decorations, the table settings were done so beautifully. The servers were so attentive & very friendly. Through our nieces wedding package, we decided to stay overnight. The rooms were beautiful, the bathtubs are amazing. Dressing up for the wedding and staying in such a beautiful room, I have to admit, I felt like a princess. I highly recommend this hotel to any Seattle visitor.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Dear Sylvia, (aka Princess!)

Sylvia- thank you for your wonderful review about your recent stay with us while you were attending a wedding. Delighted that you had a very enjoy stay and that my staff made you feel like a "princess".. Hope you will return often.

Denny Fitzpatrick.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

So delighted to stay in this gorgeous hotel. The service is fabulous! I felt pampered every day. Employees make it a point to remember guests' names, and it really personalizes the service. There is not one comment that I could make that is "average." If you're going to Seattle and you want to be down town...go to Hotel 1000!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Judy-

Thank you for your very complimentary overview of your recent stay with us. For a customer to say that nothing was "average" is very honoring.

If your travel plans ever bring you back to Seattle- we hope we will be your first thought.

Much appreciated,

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Hotel 1000 is located downtown Seattle, about a 10-15 walk to Pike Place. The hotel is beautiful especially the rooms. We stayed in a room with two queens. Very modern decor and a glass wall dividing the sleeping area from the bathroom with a free standing tub. However, one press of a button and a screen drops down providing privacy. The room has a bar fridge (weighted) and starbucks coffee, a french press and all the accessories.

The beds are quite comfy, I've seen better. But no complaints there.
The restuarant down below (we went 4 times in 36 hours) BOKA has a really really great happy hour.

The staff and concierge were extremely friendly and greeted me with my last name the second day when I went to check out without looking me up. That impressed me.

All in all, I would highly recommend this hotel for couples or girlfriends.
Also, I am pretty sure weddings are popular there as there was one the day we were there and reading other reviews, sounds like the case.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Jungle 39,

What a wonderful overview that I just had the pleasure of reading while I am drinking a great cup of coffee.

Am delighted that we met your expectations. Since you are from Canada- I assume that your travel plans might bring you back to the Pacific Northwest and hopefully Seattle. Should that happen- I hope we will be your first thought of where to stay in Seattle.

Appreciate your kind words,

Reviewed 26 April 2012

We came to the hotel late at night and we're greeted immediately with warmth and eagerness to please. We had a corner room with a great view of the harbor and of Mount Baker. The bed was super comfortable and the amenities were lovely.

The room and hotel have a real chic feel. Although the tub was really cool to look at when it came to function it was a bit scary. I went to prepare a bath for my 3 yr old and after looking for some time for the water taps my husband and I finally looked to the wall and there they were. We then tried to find the faucet and couldn't see one anywhere so well we knew how to turn the water on and so we did. Who would have ever thought that water would pour out of the ceiling it came down with such a force, like coming out of a hose, that it almost hit my husband but luckily he jumped away. My daughter starting to cry when the water slammed the surface so hard it made a huge sound. After my daughter's bath I decided to have one as well just to find that the stopper was in a really awkward position and kept on coming undone.

I don't think I will book this hotel on our next visit. Just because of the bath tub otherwise everything else was great.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2012

what a great place for an event and to stay. my niece got married there, and the whole 4th floor was the center for their wedding and reception events. The decor was wonderful, and so neat and clean. The staff at the dining room were super and so helpful. no little need was left unmet. you could ask for positively anything from anybody and they would make it happen. need a steak knife? hey presto! they bring one on the spot. One chair short at the table? 30 seconds later you had a chair. Water pitcher empty? It was immediately taken care of. and they were always there to flag down and ask them.

The room was to die for. so neat and clean with a wonderfully comfortable bed and perfectly soft square bed pillows. the bathroom was a dream, a shower, a nice deep bathtub, and clean, clean clean!

And the VIEW was just awesome. We stayed in #1412. the price was great, we got a special rate because of the wedding. We pay more than this to go to the Oregon coast.

We loved it!

Room Tip: #1412, and any that are next door to it. I know that 1412 is a shared suite if you want it. there...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Hands down one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms are spacious, modern and clean. The unique bathtub was perfect at the end of a day of sightseeing or shopping. The extra touches did not go unnoticed (ie delicious chocolates left on the bedside table). All in all I do not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone wanting to go to Seattle. Thank you Hotel 1000!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear TLR,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. Every review has meaning to it and my staff loves reading them and posting them.. Since you are from the great country of canada- hope your travel plans will bring you back to Seattle and Hotel 1000 and another "memorable stay".

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Having never been to Seattle we booked Hotel 1000 for four nights based completely on location and reviews on tripadvisor, my fellow reviewers did not let me down. We often stay at luxury hotels and know to expect clean rooms, comfortable beds, nicer furnishing, and technology it generally comes with that level of hotel.

We were blown away though by the individual service of the staff at this hotel. Every time we went to the car it had two cold water bottles waiting for us for our drive. When we decided we last minute we wanted to go see the whales, the concierge called around until he found somewhere that could get us in, when a beggar bothered us while outside smoking (it happens downtown in big cities) the valet/doorman immediately ran him off. The housekeeping not only did the daily cleaning of the room, but stopped by each early evening for a freshen up and to drop off some chocolates. The kicker though was when my girlfriend had a bad raw oyster while we were out adventuring. All she wanted was some ginger ale, the mini-bar had none so I ventured downstairs to see if perhaps the shop did, none either, however while there the front desk asked if there was anything I needed. I mentioned my girlfriend's sad condition and she immediately sprung to action, first calling room service, then trying the bar, she promised to have some delivered somehow, and within minutes there was a bottle of boylens-no charge. The girlfriend was pleased, and thus so was I.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place in downtown seattle with beautiful views, an outrageously nice bathroom, and most of all the best service you will ever experience.

Room Tip: The waterview rooms are nice for a view of the sound and the mountains.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Chicagologist,

Thank you, thank you for your detailed review of your recent stay at Hotel 1000. I am glad that you read Trip Advisor reviews and the ones you read about us brought you our way. Now your review will hopefully bring new guests to Seattle and our hotel.

Hope that you will return often!! If so- would love the opportunity to meet you.