Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
US$479
US$316
Official Site
3,117 results
All reviewsboka restaurantvirtual golfhotel experienceturn down servicesoaking tubpioneer squareroom servicepike place marketwater viewvalet staffupon checkcar servicecorner suiteluxury hotelwonderful hotelbeautiful roomcity view
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Terrific service. Rooms are classy. Kids loved the bath tub that filled from the roof. The clear wall into the bathroom (has a privacy electronic shutter). Shower big tile and fancy. Lots of nice touches in terms of decor.

Service excellent. Only slight down was parking cost $33 but even that wasn't to bad.
Very close to Pikes Pier 5 blocks, a bit of a walk to Space Needle (2 km??), but nice walk.
Down the block is the 'underground tour' which I highly recommend.

Perhaps our favorite hotel ever.

Room Tip: Room's on street side have a better view. We were on back side - no view to speak off, but very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Dear Guest- WOW- "probably best hotel ever" is very complimentary of you. Delighted that you and your family had a memorable time with us and that you will return. Would love to have you back with us.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

From the moment I spoke with Jason on the phone regarding my booking for Sunday night March 17th, I was awakened to my senses just a little more. The overall pleasantry of his demeanor on the phone made me feel extremely appreciated as a guest, from answering simple questions with a smile to asking me what my dogs names and breeds were and being sincerely interested in the fact that I was going to be bringing them. He even stated that he would be working the night of check in and that the Hotel could not wait to meet 'Georgia' and 'Olive'.

ON the way down to Seattle, I called because our arrival time was going to be much earlier so I wanted to check on room availability. Sure enough, I spoke with Kahn and he assured me after briefly checking his system that a room would be ready for our arrival shortly after noon. Amazing. We pulled right up to the hotel and valet took our car after politely alerting us of the cost of 39 daily (a very affordable luxury for downtown Seattle). Plus when you get back into your car, they have stocked it with chilled bottled water for you. Very nice touch.

The room was spacious, clean and bright. We booked a city view King and had partial Puget sound views. It was quite nice and relaxing. Lighting in the room had many options which was nice.The in room mini bar was stocked with wines from the Walla Walla region of Washington state (my favorite), as well as various other drinks and treats and not to mention the Keurig machine with a very clean and pristine looking coffee selection with various selections of sugar/cream.

Watching television later in the night was a pleasure as well. We had multiple HBO channels available to view on a large screen attached to the wall and viewable from all points of the room. The room was also thought to be picked out for us specifically since we realized later that yes, we had two small dogs and there was not an occupied room next to us but just down the hall was the nearest. How nice and private. It was so quiet and we didnt see another person on our floor at all the whole time. One more thing that I really like is the option to view your bill on the TV.

BOKA, the restaurant and lounge was great for lunch, great cocktails and they had a St. Patricks Day special that happened to be the BEST pastrami sandwich we had ever had...the pastrami was crispy like bacon and the bread was like butter. uuugh I want another!!

All in all it was a great stay and everyone who was working should be given a round of applause for being so nice and warm hearted to their guests. This is no easy feat at times I am sure. I want to bring light to Kahn, Destinee, Jason, all of valet, Casey on the night shift and of course Erika for having such amazing standards when it comes to their guest satisfaction.

Thank you all, we will be back!

1  Thank Ange953

Dear Guest from Bellingham,

When are you returning??? Great review- thanks for the time and detail for our readers to enjoy.

Appreciate all of my staff that you mentioned by name.

Please retrun soon and often.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Spent a Friday night in one of their suites and enjoyed it very much. The hotel was quiet, the amenities first class and the staff very friendly and solicitous. We asked for and received a late checkout at no added cost which was a nice plus. I will use this property again if the need arises to spend the night in Seattle as it is convenient to many downtown attractions including the waterfront and fine dining. Although we didn't have a view of the Puget Sound or waterfront from our seventh floor room we did enjoy ourselves, the bathtub is of a generous size and fills from the ceiling so you can rinse off without the need to use the separate shower enclosure after lounging in your bath water.

Room Tip: Higher floors are a must for a view of the Puget Sound
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write about it. Glad you enjoyed our beautiful bath tub that fills from the ceiling.

I see that you live on the Olympic Peninsula- hope you will return again soon and often.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

My Wife and I live in Seattle and we wanted to celebrate our 25th Anniversary in a special way.
We decided to stay 2 nights downtown and relax, dine, take in some shows and get pampered at Hotel 1000.
We were certainly taken great care of by the staff there.
We signed up to receive a dual massage at the Spaahh. Because of my type of work, I have needed many massages over time but I received one of the best ever there!
I will be returning soon for more!
The restaurant took great care of us as well, while we celebrated our Anniversary.
Thanks to Hotel 1000 for everything.

Sincerely, Joe Ghiglione

Dear Joe,

Delighted that you and your bride of 25 years had a memorable time with us on your special occassion.

Since you live in the Seattle area- hope you will return so we can make "new memories" for you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2013

My husband and I recently stayed for one night at Hotel 1000... we loved it so much, we considered extending our stay for 2 nights. We will definitely be back! We live on the Eastside and were attending a special event in the city, so decided to book a room at Hotel 1000. Every staff member we encountered was very nice, and very professional...they seemed to go above and beyond. We felt very welcomed and comfortable during our stay. They also offer you a glass of champagne at check in, which was a nice touch. The rooms and hotel itself are very clean, nice and modern. The room feels very large, the bed was comfortable, and the bathroom setup was very nice as well. We also called the hotel that morning, requesting an early check-in, which they accomodating no problem. I don't typically write reviews, but felt the need to share how wonderful our experience was with this hotel... I can say it is one of the best hotel experiences we have had. I like to read reviews before booking a hotel, so if you are reading this now, don't hesitate booking with Hotel 1000! Thank you!

Dear Laureen,

Do you want to come and work for us!!! Thank you for the terrific review regarding your recent stay with us. Since you acknowledged that you don't write reviews but read them, your review carries much meaning with it.

Hope that you and your husband will return soon and often.

Much appreciated,