“A must-stay!”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #16 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Hotel 1000 is the kind of hotel you get excited about. On a recent trip to the NW my fiance and I wanted to splurge on a hotel for our one night in Seattle. After scouring the internet for the best pick, the Hotel 1000 seemed like just the spot. It was pricey for our Monday night stay but I certainly remember our wonderful time there more than I remember the credit card bill that month. It is so convenient to Pike's Place Market and the Waterfront so you can easily stop back at the hotel while you are sightseeing. The bathrooms with the waterfall tubs were exquisite and the view from our water-facing room was remarkable. The staff was very accommodating and friendly and everything from check-in/check-out was a breeze. If you are looking for a luxury hotel and a great location in Seattle to visit Pike's then this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Shiya14,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us at Hotel 1000. Delighted that you and your fiance had a most wonderful stay where memories were created.

Hope that your travel plans will bring you back to Seattle and Hotel 1000 for another memoreable stay with us.

Warm regards,

There are newer reviews for Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The staff was amazing and attentive! Everyone was friendly and fun, they made you feel at home! Room was great with everything you could want. Bath tub was huge! The only drawback was the restaurant, staff was not as friendly and food was just ok!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and for your complimentary overview of our "amazing staff"

Thank you also for your feedback on our Boka Restaurant- we value the feedback from all of our guests.

Hope that you will return soon for an even more memoreable stay .

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have been fortunate to stay in wonderful and beautiful hotels around the world. Hotel 1000 staff have stood out above and beyond. I have stayed in two rooms at the hotel, and both were elegant and comfortable. So grateful to have booked and stayed here. I rarely take the time to provide a review but this hotel has earned it.

Room Tip: Get a water view if you can.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank elevenphil
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Elevenphil,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the wonderful review about Hotel 1000- especially since you noted that you rarely do reviews.

This mean a great deal to all of my staff. hope that when your travel plans bring you back to the United States- you will find a way to come back to Seattle and Hotel 1000.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hotel 1000 on the night after our wedding (we spent our wedding night where we got married) and I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. This was our second visit to Hotel 1000 - we stayed there the night we got engaged and had wonderful service that time as well, hence our desire to come back. I have stayed at many luxury hotels (including many of their competitors in the Seattle area), and have enjoyed many of them of course, but the service at Hotel 1000 is better than any I have ever received. We are already planning to come back next year for our anniversary and will never choose another Seattle hotel over Hotel 1000 again!

Okay, so the details if you want them... where to begin...

Upon arrival, the valet staff was of course very polite and greated us kindly. The agent at the check-in counter went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. She congratulated us on being newlyweds and told us to be sure and let them know if there was anything at all they could do for us. She explained the ammentities throughout the hotel in detail, including the hours of service in the restaurants for all meals and happy hour. The thing that I loved though was that she walked out from behind the counter to call the elevator for us and hold it open, then gave us our keys and shook our hands. I know that is a small detail, but it is things like that which show they are going the extra mile.

When we arrived in our room there was a bottle of champagne and chocolates waiting for us, along with a card congratulating us again. Giving guests a bottle of champagne like this on special occasions does not cost the hotel much, but it makes a major impact. I really appreciated the gesture.

The room had a wonderful view and was of course very clean and attractive. The rooms are cozy but modern at the same time, exactly my style. The bath tub is amazing, it is behind a glass wall that looks into the room with privacy shades you can put up or down. I loved that I was able to watch the Seahawks game while relaxing in the tub with a glass of wine!

The bed was big and cozy with wonderful pillows and just what I needed after an exhausting day/night at our wedding the night before. We decided to order room service and again, the customer service was perfect. The woman on the phone was so polite and was happy to explain items on the menu. She also wanted to be sure we knew that the game was playing downstairs in the bar and that they had drink specials - it was nice that she wasn't trying to rush off the phone and actually wanted to help us. Wanting to relax and watch the game (and the rain) from our bed, we ordered grilled cheese, tomato soup, fried chicken, and truffle fries with wine and beer. Everything came quickly and was delicious. The server was so polite and also congratulated us on being newlyweds! Seriously, this staff is amazing.

Okay I know I am writing too much, but one last thing. When we left the hotel, the valet staff opened the doors and they also pulled out our seatbelts for us when we got in the car. Of course I am capable of doing this myself, but again it was just a small detail I noticed and totally loved. They also left waters for us in our car. These are the kinds of things I really appreciate in a hotel - the extra mile stuff.

So anyway, I can't say enough amazing things about this hotel and I cannot wait to stay there next fall for my anniversary! Thank you Hotel 1000 for making our wedding weekend so special!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Leslie,

You have made my day!!!!!! Thank you for returning to Hotel 1000 and allowing us to help make memories regarding your wedding.

Love the details- have sent this throughout my hotel for my staff to read and enjoy.

We very much want you to return - soon!!!

I have sent you a separate email to stay in touch.

Congratulations on your wedding- for a life time...

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Staff extremely pleasant and helpful, given a complimentary glassof good champagne when we checked in. Room spacious and clean, great deep bathtub to soak in after walking everywhere. The location can't be beat. Clise to good restaurants, the Market, the Museum angreats od walk to the Space Needle. This was my second stay and it lived up to the great first stay a few years ago. Check out Jamal in the bar....he's a fun bartender.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Guest from Santa Barbara,

Thank you for your review of your "perfect stay" at Hotel 1000. I am delighted that you stayed with us and also took the time to write so our viewers can enjoy.

Thank you also for mentioning Jamal - our terrific bartender in our Boka Restaurant.

Please stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Seattle. You live in a wonderful area- I used to live in beautiful Thousand Oaks.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We enjoyed our 1 night stay at this hotel.
Tripadvisors rate this hotel #1 in Seattle. I'm not sure I would agree with that but the hotel is nice. Boka restaurant below is convenient. Restaurant has happy hour before 6pm so take advantage of that.
We had a good sleep in our dark and quiet room on the 8th fl. with no view.
I would recommend this hotel but it wasn't over the top.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest from Vancouver,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I also am appreciative of your comments and that you frequented our Boka Restaurant.

I do hope you will choose us again and want to ensure that the second time will even be more enjoyable and memoreable.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I had one night away from our two young kids to celebrate our anniversary and stayed at Hotel 1000. As soon as we arrived, we were served champagne at the front desk, which certainly started our stay on the right note. Upon telling the staff that it was our anniversary, we were sent a bottle of champagne with a personalized card which was a very nice touch.

Of course, personalized cards only add to the experience if the overall service level is top notch and I can say that service was exceptional across the board. My wife, who is a Registered Massage Therapist, had a treatment at the spa and was very pleased. The concierge suggested an excellent restaurant for celebrating a special occasion (RN74--go there!) which fit out request exactly. The staff was very pleasant as well.

The room was clean and well furnished, and the bathroom felt particularly luxurious. Plus, shopping and amenities are all within walking distance, so you can't go wrong.

The only drawback was some late-night shouting from other guests a few doors down in the hallway which woke us up (seemed to be a result of intoxicated folks coming to their rooms after a wedding), but that isn't really the hotels fault (though it did impact our sleep quality rating below).

We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Dear Guests from Vancouver,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your "great experience" you and your wife had at Hotel 1000.

Thank Spah, that we are very proud of.

Glad that you will return and hope that it is very soon and often.