“Best city stay ever!”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #15 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for my birthday last month. We had John Legend tickets and wanted a "City" experience for the event. From the moment we walked in we were treated like royalty, even though I paid a discounted rate for our room. We stayed mid-week and ended up getting a room upgrade for my birthday! The room was amazing and the soaking tub overlooking the city was the cherry on top. We got a ride in a very nice Lexus to the concert and when we arrived back late the front desk staff brought up menus for late night places that delivered to the hotel....I have never had service like this and I have stayed in a lot of nice hotels all over the world. We already have our New Year's room booked and this will be our Staycation hotel forever!

Room Tip: The corner deluxe room is the best for the value. Huge and the views are amazing!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy B
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Amy,

Thank you for the "best city stay ever" compliment and for taking the time to write to our viewers.

Guests absolutely love our soaking tubs that fill from the ceiling.

We look forward to your return the end of this month- we will be waiting!!

Denny Fitzpatrick

Write a ReviewReviews (3,092)

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I arrive late at around 11:30pm. Service from every department was excellent. The room did not disappoint; stylish, comfortable, luxurious, well appointed, lots of special little touches. A woman's delight.....I only wished my partner was there to share it with me! The restaurant downstairs was excellent as was the lounge and Daniel's service. Stay the same and I'll be back and will highly recommend, as I have already!

Room Tip: Face 1st Avenue so you can get a view of the sea and mountains
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Evergreen36,

Thank you for your compliments and for taking the time to write about them.

We love putting smiles on our guets faces- I think we did that with you!!.

Hope you return soon and often.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Downtown location perfect for walking; all dealt with from booking to actual visit were fabulous. The rooms were comfortable and luxurious. LOVE the suite w/ extra room set-up. Will be staying again in the future!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rsmmama
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write your over view.

Delighted that you said you will stay with us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We selected this hotel based on other TA reviews & were not disappointed. If you have traveled in Europe, you will find the interior design to be very European. Service was great; complimentary sparkling wine on arrival was a nice touch. Good value for what you get !

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the Puget Sound side to get the best view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff L

Dear Jeff,

Delighted that you read other reviews before you decided to stay with us because of what other guests have experienced.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at Hotel 1000 and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hotel 1000 easily handled all of our family's needs from taking the car and bringing loads of stuff for an early check-in. The restaurant is perfect for families and business travelers. Give it high 90's for a score out of 100.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Shonan-Traveler

Dear Shonan,

Delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and took the time to write to our reviewers. Thank you for you compliments about our Boka Restaurant which we are so very proud of.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Stayed four night for business purpose, the room has been booked by the company inviting me. Hotel is great, location too, conference room and meals, very good.

Let's speak about the bad:
1. Despite the fact the room was booked and advance and paid by a different organization, they frozen on my card over $400 for accommodation, for over two weeks. Awkward behavior!
2. I sent a very small package using the concierge service, and gave them my card for charge. Bad idea! The cost was supposed to be around $6. After more than one month, they charged me $90 for something. Asked them details, they never answered. Declined the payment with MasterCard. Because I was for four days in Seattle, than back in EU, and used the card a lot, MasterCard was able to track me. When they saw a payment in US, one month later I was there, form them was a fraud sign and decided to cancel the card and replace it at no cost. Finally the hotel repaid me the $90 and two weeks later I got a new card.
3. I received few packages at the hotel, they succeed (looked like a struggle) to deliver me all, except one!

So it is a mixed experience. If you keep your card in your pocket and are carful in dealing with concierge, it can be a great experience!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Marcel-Buh
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. Would you please send me your email so i can comunicate with you regarding your package situation? I am also sending you a separte email.

Much appreciated and look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We arrived quite early-- 10am -- and reception accommodated our early check-in, letting us know that a room was on final house keeping inspection and would be available in 15 minutes. The large tub with waterfall faucet feature was a fun touch. The hotel was nicely appointed with modern but comfortable furnishings in a great location near the market.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Aussiesig,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at Hotel 1000 and for choosing to stay with us.

Appreciate your heading of "Excellent Value".

Hope that when your travel plans bring you back to Seattle, that you will return to Hotel 1000.