“Hotel 1000 gets its right every single time!”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #16 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The team at Hotel 1000 continues to amaze and delight on all levels. Not only is the hotel in a great location, the accommodations and amenities are wonderful as well. Special note: if you can, indulge in at minimum a Deluxe Water view room-worth every single cent. Truly. However, what has stayed with me each and every time I've been there is the team. And to be clear, it is a team effort at Hotel 1000. Customer service, discretion and delighting their clientele is at their foundation and it's apparent from the moment you walk through the door. Or, if you are like me, from the time I pull up to the curb and the valet staff hand you a ticket.

This last stay was to celebrate my husband's birthday. Yes, it's an indulgence and luxury given we just live across the bridge but Hotel 1000 is an oasis for us. Two busy careers, school age kids and the other commitments and obligations that come with all of that. From the pre-arrival mail that once again connected me with the dedicated concierge staff, Matty and Jessica made sure that there were beverages and snacks waiting in our room prior to our arrival. I must have mentioned that it was my husbands birthday because upon check-in he was handed an envelope which included salutations and coupons for cocktails in BOKA-nice touch!

Earlier that day I spoke with Annalise and Seage to firm up the birthday gift of a Man Day at the Spa for him. Not only were they patient with the questions I asked, but they were very understanding of my desire to push the start of the appointments back a few hours so darling husband could watch the Seahawks game first :)

Spaahh took complete care of him and pampered him to the point of epiphany. He totally gets the appeal of a spa day now. So much so he wants to return every quarter or so! His day started with an indulgent 2-hour signature bamboo massage under the hands of Jo. She is AMAZING and we will both return to see her over and over again. From there, Kate took over and gave him a thorough and educational urban renewal facial. Each time he has received a treatment from Kate he returns spouting information about what he needs to do for his skin etc. I love it. Finally he saw Holly for the gentleman's manicure and pedicure. By the time he returned to our incredible room on the 12th floor-he was a relaxed "hot mess" - perfect. Exactly the birthday indulgence I wanted for him.

A shout out of course to Chelsea and Tamra at check-in and check-out and Brittney who helped me book a second night at the last minute. It was a lovely, birthday weekend for the hubby and I couldn't have pulled it off without Hotel 1000 and Spaahh. Already looking to book the next weekend staycation.

Room Tip: If booking a deluxe water view room; request a southwest facing room on the 10th floor or above.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MPalileo
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear MPalileo-

Wow, I want to stay at Hotel 1000 also!!!!.

Thank you for the very detailed overview and for all of the names of my caring staff that you highlighted. I have sent your review throughout the Hotel to enjoy.

You live close by, across the pond- please return soon.

Glad we were able to help create memories.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

From booking to exit this place has service down better than anyone else in Seattle. Every detail I requested for my spouses surprise birthday was met and surpassed (flowers, extra bath amenities and a beautiful cake in the room waiting). We have a well mannered dalmatian that was graciously welcomed by the staff (they supply a comfy bed and bowls as well as doggie treats at the valet stand). The amazing bath and views from our corner room along with the comfortable bedding and seating made us not want to venture out, but also made us thankful to return to after a long day of sight-seeing. The food from Boka (the hotel restaurant) was amazing we ate their for breakfast, lunch and dinner a few times during the stay and the spa services are top notch too. They even have nightly champagne and hot cider by the front desk which is a nice touch. The best part of the experience though is the staff, every single member of the staff is amazingly cheerful and accommodating, at most places one or two people stand out but at this hotel they all do! I have stayed at the W in Seattle which is nice, but Hotel 1000 blows them completely out of the water,on any future visits to Seattle I won't even consider staying anywhere else, kudos to the staff and owners for having such a wonderful property and experience for us to enjoy!

Room Tip: pay more for a corner water view room
1  Thank Australican

Dear Australican,

Thank you, thank you, for your very kind remarks about my staff that i am so proud of.

I really appreciate the time and details you mentioned in your review. The highest compliment is that you "wont stay anywhere else".

Please return soon and very often- we would love to make more memories for you.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

If you're looking for a great hotel in Seattle, look not further than Hotel 1000. Whether for business or pleasure, I'm sure you'll find this suits your needs. The most attentive, but not over-bearing, staff you'll find.

The amenities are terrific and the restaurant is great.

One of the best values in the country.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GMatthewYoungs
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear GMatthewsYoung,

You said it in your heading "Perfection in Seattle!!" Thank you for your 2 sentences that spoke volumes......

Please return soon and often.

Denny

Reviewed 10 December 2013

This hotel is located in downtown, which for tourism is the best place to be (imho). They did everything right. They even offered a glass of sparkling wine when we arrived. The concierges are very professional and willing to get the information you need. I stayed one night and couldn't use the spa, but everything else was very enjoyable. The hotel is close to the University light rail station, which may be a very convinient way to get to and from the airport. I stayed in a double queen room with my wife and two kids. Everybody was happy with the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank sacullucas

Dear Sacullucas,

Delighted that you, your wife and 2 kids had a wonderful time at Hotel 1000.

Appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to write to our viewers about it.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

My fiance and I stayed at Hotel 1000 early this summer where we got engaged. The Hotel was wonderful and the staff went out of their way to make our trip extra special. The hotel is centrally located and near the water which lead to great exploration of the city. The bathrooms are amazing and the beds just make you want to sleep for days. I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rusi P

Dear Rusi,

Delighted that you and your fiance had a memorable time with us at Hotel 1000.

Also-, thank you for the time you spent write about your wonderful expereince.

Hope you will return soon and often.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

The front desk staff was outstanding. I had called to ask for an early check-in as my husband was in some pain due to a recent back injury, and Tyler immediately located and held a room for us. When we arrived, we were greeted by name by Erika and asked if there was anything that they could do to help. We felt as though the staff actually cared, which is a huge plus for any hotel to achieve.
The room was of very high calibre; comfortable, immaculate, well-appointed, with a hint of elegance.
We had room service, and the food was delicious! The baked figs with pistachios and creme fraiche was a new taste treat!
This hotel has a very up-scale, urban vibe, with a location that works equally well for business, sightseeing, and those attending sports events at near-by stadiums.

Room Tip: A room on a high floor, facing west, for a view of the Sound, the harbor, the ferries coming and goi...
2  Thank helene s

Dear Helene,

Thank you for the woderful headline and that you actually felt that my staff really does "care" .

We believe in the word "hospitality"- literally and I am so very proud of all my staff whose heart is to serve one another.

I see you are from Nevada- hope you will return soon and often.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Everything about Hotel 1000 was excellent from the welcoming champagne to the excellent staff. The room we had was large and well appointed from the Keurig coffee maker to the Molton Brown bathroom amenities. There was tons of storage space, comfortable seating, a very comfortable bed and a spectacular bathroom which you could enjoy from the sleeping area! We only ate at the restaurant once but the food was excellent as is the wine list. The location is within easy walking distance of Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, the symphony hall, and lots of restaurants. In retrospect we wish we had spent a couple more nights as it was the highlight of our Seattle trip.

Room Tip: We chose a partial bay view room and it was great.
1  Thank Marilyn M

Dear Marnman,

Thank you for choosing us and for the "terrific" headline you gave us in your review.

Delighted that memories were created for you and really hope your travel plans will bring you back to Seattle and Hotel 1000.