“BEST HOTEL WE HAVE EVER STAYED AT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel 1000

Hotel 1000
Ranked #11 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
cnom
“BEST HOTEL WE HAVE EVER STAYED AT!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This hotel was AMAZING!!!!!!! My husband and I have stayed at several 5 star hotels and this one tops them all! The service was incredible, the room was awesome, and the location was perfect. We arrived in the afternoon and were promptly greeted by the valet. When checking in, our room was upgraded (at no extra charge) to an ocean view because that was the room that was available for early check in. While checking in we were given champagne and our luggage was delivered to our room! Pretty much anything you could ever need can be delivered to your room at no extra charge. My husband and I decided we wanted to watch a DVD we had, but the room did not have a dvd player. We called down to the front desk to see if they had one and a dvd player was delivered to our room within 20 minutes! The hotel also offers a lexus "shuttle service" if it is available to take you wherever you need to go within reason at no extra charge. We utilized this service every single day we were there! The valet team was extremely nice!!!! Alex, specifically typed up a full page of suggestions on places to go in the Seattle area for my husband and I, and delivered it to our room! Again, the service is unbelievable! The concierge desk was sooooo helpful with helping us plan our vacation, they pretty much take care of all the reservations you would need! The room was awesome too. The water for the tub comes from the ceiling!!! I also had a massage at the hotel's spa by a girl named "Jo" and it was amazing!!!!! Even the spa team were soooo nice and would get you anything you would ever want! While waiting for my service the receptionist at the spa heated me up a neck roll to wear while I was waiting! We will DEFINITELY be visiting hotel 1000 again in our future!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cnom
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear CNOM,

Thank you very much for the "amazing" review you took the time to write to our viewers as well as my staff.

Already Alex- the valet you mentioned was outside my door letting me know about you and that he had already read your review and saw his name.
These reviews mean a great deal to my staff- it is a mirror to our behaviour and what our culture is and needs to be.

Would love to meet you the next time you choose to stay with us- which we hope is soon and very often....

Denny Fitzpatrick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (483)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 16 May 2014

LOVE THIS HOTEL!!! Champagne at check-in - can it get any better? It did - incredible staff, beautiful room with very cool deep soaking tub, very comfortable bed, cozy robe & slippers. This hotel is just perfect. My husband and I celebrated our 50th Anniversary in Seattle, WA and chose this hotel because it was rated #1 on Trip Advisor. They sure got it right!! Went to lunch at Boka Restaurant, and when we returned to our room there was a bottle of Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries and a very thoughtful card congratulating us on our Anniversary. We will definitely return to his hotel.
David & Sylvia Epperson

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Sylvia,
Delighted that you and your husband "Loved" Hotel 1000 and that you choose to stay with us on your very special "50th anniversary".

Would love to have you stay with us again- my staff and I would be honored...

Warm regards,

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I was only there for a few hours and definitely need to go back. Staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. As I was checking out and the next batch was checking in they were greeting people with champagne. Lots of nice touches here. I managed to make time to use the gym which was well appointed. I had a suite which was really well furnished and the bathroom was huge. Walking distance to lots of places to eat, grab coffee and people watch. Everything was very new and very clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Amy B
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear AmyB,

Thank you for staying with us - even if it was for such a short time- I agree with you- you need to come back for more Hotel 1000 pampering and memory making...

Hope it is very soon and often. We will be ready.....

Boston, MA
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed here on a Sunday and it was the wrong time to do so. Checked in at 4 and the area around this hotel was totally dead, to the extent that it was difficult to find an open restaurant for a late lunch (beyond walking to the Pike Place Market, and even that wasn't operating at anything near capacity) or a convenience store for snacks. The area around Pioneer Square clearly services the people who work M-F in the area, and there was just nothing going on at the time. It was much better Monday morning. The hotel is also located at the bottom of the downtown hills, which makes walking in the area quite a pain.

The hotel itself is a reasonable boutique property. Service was consistently very friendly and gave a Kimpton-y vibe of happy employees. I had breakfast included in my room rate for the morning of my checkout, and the hotel let me have it as room service, which I appreciated. The rooms are fine, with the highlight being the huge bathroom and the tub which fills from the ceiling. It's a cool effect, albeit a less-than-perfectly-practical one.

I think I would enjoy this hotel much more if I stayed here during the week. I'll have to give it another shot under those circumstances.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank latrell1
Saratoga, California
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here in March with our seven, five and two year old children. Although we were traveling with kids, we wanted to stay in a nice hotel. Hotel 1000 fit the bill. We stayed in a suite with the big kids sleeping on the sofa bed and my two year old staying with us in the bedroom (although there would have been plenty of room for him in the living room). The suite was very spacious and well appointed. My kids loved the big bathtub. The hotel left rubber duckies for them which made their day. Also a big hit was the free hot chocolate in the Keurig machine.

Before we arrived, I worked with Ben and Jessica to plan an itinerary and find restaurants that we would enjoy but where we could also bring our children (they are pretty well behaved in restaurants). Both were exceedingly patient. When I came up with a final schedule, Jessica took notes on what we discussed and emailed me all the details, including links and transportation information.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Karen F,

Delighted that your family of 5 had a wonderful time at Hotel 1000 recently.

i have sent your review to Ben and Jessica - this will certainly put some big smiles on their faces...

Our rubber ducks are a big hit- glad your children enjoyed them.. Hope your travel plans bring you back to Seattle and another stay at Hotel 1000 for new memories.....

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel 1000 is a new, clean hotel, located in a quiet but close proximty to Pike Market.

The room was modern, spacious and well kept, furniture, bed new, bathroom spotless and convenient.

Food at the Boka was delicious, and had a lot of healthy choices. Try the pancakes!

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear BarryChoi,

Thank you for staying with us and also for taking the time to write your overview of your experience at Hotel 1000.

Also appreciate you patronizing our Boka Restaurant.

Hope that your travel plans bring you back to the United States and our hotel.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My cousin recommened this hotel and I was glad he told us about it. It was a treat to stay here and it was really nice. The rooms were spotless and classy décor was all around. The front desk and concierge was top notch and we were impressed with the overall stay and will definitely be back next year when we are in town for a family function again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear KateH,

Thank you for the WOW rating on the recent stay you just had at Hotel 1000.

Thank you for taking the time to write about it and hope your travel lans will bring you back to Seattle and Hotel 1000.