Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
3,104 results
All reviewsboka restaurantvirtual golfhotel experienceturn down servicesoaking tubpioneer squareroom servicepike place marketwater viewvalet staffupon checkcar servicecorner suiteluxury hotelwonderful hotelbeautiful roomcity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed at Hotel 1000 in early June. We enjoyed a lovely suite with an incredible bath tub. The water that fills the tub comes from the ceiling! You need to really see it happen to fully appreciate it. Our room was very clean and comfortable, but I have to tell you the tub was the best feature. It is a great location for exploring the city. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Love everything about the hotel except the bathroom doesn't really give you any privacy. No lock on the door. Window connects the bathroom to the bedroom. There's a shade but, when the light is on. It still illuminates the bedroom even with the shades down. I would stay there again if I brought my girlfriend. It's more like a couples hotel. Not for bachelors.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Abanglao
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Me and my husband were so lucky staying at this hotel for one night as we missed our connecting flight back to Iceland. We were offered some sparkling at check - in. Really nice touch. We stayed in standard room which was very clean and comfortable.The staff was so nice. Keep up the good work. The location is good you can walk everywhere. I would definitely stay here again if back in Seattle.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Skvisan
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Skvisan from Iceland,

Since your plane was delayed, Hotel 1000 receieved the benefit of having you stay with us for 1 night.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and if your travel plans ever bring you to Seattle- we hope you will remember us and return.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Details are done well here and the hotel is up to par with other 4 and 5 star hotels. A fresh bottle of water in the car after valet drops it off is a nice touch.your also greeted with a glass of wine or champaign as you check in.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Sadiepdx,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write about your stay.

Every review has something that my staff and i enjoy and has something to help improve our service or inspires us to do something different.

Please return soon and often.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

As an executive assistant, I have been booking executives at this hotel for a year. Last week I finally had the pleasure of staying myself when I took over someone else's reservation (I was booked to my alternate loyalty hotel) This hotel is clean, unique, trendy, and just all around fabulous! Staff is amazing! They even greet me with a smile (Thank you Tyler) and a glass of champagne! I've been converted and will attempt to lure others to branch out from other loyalty point hotels. Well done Hotel 1000!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Angie S

Dear Angie S,

What a wonderful review that i am reading as i also enjoy my morning coffee. The cup even tastes better because of what you said and how my staff made you feel.

Please return soon and very often.

All the best,