“Came close to ticking all the boxes” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hotel 1000
Ranked #11 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Melbourne
“Came close to ticking all the boxes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed here for four nights in a deluxe room on the tenth floor, with a water view. I found all staff very friendly and welcoming.
The room was spacious and had everything we needed but don't try to move any of the drinks in the fridge so you can pop in your own, as you will be charged as soon as you pick one up oops. A quick mention of this to reception and it was removed from the bill.
The only disappointment we had was the lousy Late' coffee we had with our breakfast on the first morning. Also eggs Benedict was served on English muffin "toast bread", this is such an oxymoron as English muffins are a round fluffy muffin, (kind of similar to a biscuit )that is toasted, it is not a slice of bread, as was served here.
We then had breakfast at the Kimptons hotel across the road each day where they served a lovely late' & breakfast.
The other slight issue was that we were waiting out the front to be picked up for a tour, we'd waited for over 20 minutes past the pick up time, I went into reception to see if the tour company had called, they had but nobody had bothered coming out to inform us. The valets were very aware we were waiting for a tour pickup, so felt a bit annoyed that nobody made an obvious attempt to pass the information on.
Location was a short walk to the market and shopping area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Czardas,

Thank you very much for the 4 day stay with us and for taking the time to write to our viewers about it. I am sorry that your latte was not to your satisfaction and that we didnt make you a new one.

Also, appreciate the areas you also made comments on for our staff to read and learn from them.

DennyFitzpatrick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (481)
  • Korean first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

When choosing a hotel for one night before our cruise, my husband and I explored variety of different properties around Seattle, but we decided to try Hotel1000 based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. From the first communication when booking to our stay to check-out, we could not asked for a better customer service.

We arrived at this hotel from the airport around 1030am and figured we could just leave our bags at the hotel and explore the city and check in at the normal time. Little did we know, the hotel had a room available for us! I think this is absolutely unheard of and we really appreciated this gesture. We were able settle down in our hotel room, refresh, and then grab lunch and walk around the city.

We chose the lowest category of rooms advertised, which had no exciting views, but we knew this at the time of booking and it did not bother us at all. The room itself was very nice and spacious for just the two of us. I never sleep well in hotels, but for some reason, I slept through the whole night in Hotel1000. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet.

We took an advantage of the free shuttle (Lexus sedan) a couple of times and the valet/drivers were fantastic. We requested to be dropped of at the Space Needle for dinner and planned to take a taxi back, but the driver suggested to give him a call as he would pick us up, if available (and he was). Again, this was a nice touch to add to our stay.

We had breakfast at BOKA and enjoyed it - great taste and plenty of food.

We will absolutely return to this hotel when visiting Seattle again. Thank you to all the friendly staff for going above and beyond for making your guests feel welcome and special! We felt like we were a celebrity.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Wow!! Thank you for the very detailed review of you and your husbands experience at Hotel 1000. thank you for all you wrote for out readers as well as my staff to enjoy.

Delighted taht we made your stay with us memoreable and hope your travel plans will bring you back to Seattle and Hotel 1000.

Kind regards,

Denny Fitzpatrick
Ladner, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Brought my 6-yr old daughter down to Seattle for a "Dad's at a fishing derby, we're having a girl's weekend!" fun. Stayed at the Hotel 1000, and it was fabulous all around.

Sparkling wine for mom at check-in; milk & cookies for her. Received an upgrade to an Executive Suite, which gave each of us our own space (with separate bedroom for mom), and the cool tub that she couldn't get enough of (she's probably never been cleaner!). Coffee in the morning for me, and hot chocolate Keurig cups for her. She loved taking the hotel's car service to the Space Needle & back, as well. And we both had a great time at the spa.

The location is fantastic, and the staff here are all exceptional -- treated us both like rock stars the entire weekend. We'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: Executive suites are a great size for families; no one is tripping over the other & there's...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear KandyC 12,

Delighted that you and your daughter had a wonderful mother daughter time while the hubby went a fishing!!

Please return again real soon for a new set of memories..

Best regards,
Denny Fitzpatrick
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Staying at Hotel 1000 may have been the most enjoyable hotel experience I've ever had. It comes down to the really friendly staff for which no detail is too small for their attention. I don't write online reviews, for anything, but I felt Hotel 1000 was such a great place, I should leave a comment.

When I checked in, I was upgraded to a nicer, bigger, corner room simply because a nicer room was available. Despite having been in planes and airports for 36 continuous hours and probably looking quite dishevelled, the really nice receptionist offered me some champagne. When I came back from a run through the area, the valet hands me a bottle of water. Suffering from a bit of jet lag and insomnia, the 3 a.m. night crew was even very helpful in finding me some 24 hour tourists locations and a place to grab some food. If you pass the cleaning ladies in the hall, they will hand you a piece of chocolate! Who even thinks of that?

Location is great. Hotel 1000 is right between Pioneer Square and the Public Market/Pike Place. There is a great little swanky bar in the lobby. The food is unique and very good. The rooms have everything you could really need or want. Very soft beds.

I'd previously never been to Seattle, and now that I see how much there is to do and see, I plan to return again. But I see no reason to stay anywhere other than Hotel 1000. I've stayed at a LOT of hotel around the country and overseas, some of which were very luxurious and others not so much. Hotel 1000 competes with or blows away all other hotels I can remember.

Thanks for a good stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel purely based on previous trip advisor reviews and we were not disapointed. The hotel is well situated in downtown Seattle, within easy walking distance of the waterfront, Pykes Market (not to be missed), ferries to the outer islands etc. The check in was faultless, we were greeted on arrival with a glass of sparkling wine and our luggage taken into store until our rooms were ready. We strolled down the few blocks to Pykes market, where we enjoyed lunch at a French Cafe, and took in the sights. The rooms themselves were very comfortable, with modern decor and the bath feature that everyone comments on, which meant that I had to take a bath, just to experience it, the shower is also great. There are plenty of towels provided, as well as good quality toileteries. There is lovely spa situated in the basement of the hotel, a gym room etc. All the staff were delightful, nothing being too much trouble for any of them. If we are ever lucky enough to be in Seatlle again, this will be our hotel of choice. I will be recommending this hotel to all our friends and family and in my book ranks up there with the Stafford, my favourite London hotel. Try it...... I am sure you ill enjoy the experience.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is the hotel to stay in during a visit to Seattle, Washington. The location cannot be beat as you are within easy walking distance of the waterfront, Pike Place Market, and Pioneer Square. Wonderful restaurants are within walking distance as well. The staff was always professional and yet friendly, and the rooms are very comfortable and sleek. The bathroom was very spacious and bathtub was an experience! Excellent coffee and tea service in-room and a well stocked minibar as well. The concierge service was impeccable. They managed to get us reservations at even some of Seattle's finest restaurants and arranged for the hotel car service as well. One couldn't ask for more at Hotel 1000. I highly recommend it and hope to return myself one day soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in a roomy corner suite with incredible water views.
Kansas City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed at Hotel 1000 in early June. We enjoyed a lovely suite with an incredible bath tub. The water that fills the tub comes from the ceiling! You need to really see it happen to fully appreciate it. Our room was very clean and comfortable, but I have to tell you the tub was the best feature. It is a great location for exploring the city. The staff was very helpful and friendly.