“High standards and customer service”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #11 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Vancouver, BC
“High standards and customer service”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I took advantage of Hotel 1000's "Sunday Funday" special ("luxe" room, parking, cocktails) on June 8th. From check-in to departure, the service was exemplary. Our "luxe king" room was on an upper floor at the rear of the building. Bright, fairly large and very comfortable. Included wi-fi worked great. Valet parking was efficient and I had no concerns about leaving my vintage sports car in their hands. We had dinner in Boka, the hotel restaurant that features locally sourced products. An excellent dinner with excellent service.

My wife had used the same special the week earlier when on a shopping trip. We are booked again for a Sunday in July.

2 Thank Esquimalt
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Esquimalt,

Thank you for writing about your stay at Hotel 1000 and from what I read- this is actually your third time back...... Much appreciated.

i see you are from the great country of Canada- please return for your 4th stay- for more memories....

Denny Fitzpatrick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (487)
  • Korean first
Vancouver BC Canada
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Perfect location in downtown core. Close to Pike Market, close to shopping, close to Safeco Field...just a perfect spot. The staff are super friendly and efficient, they made us feel welcome and at home. The hotel is spotless, the room was sparkling clean. We stumbled on this hotel by accident but have already booked again for another visit to Seattle later this summer.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank portou
Dear portou,

We are receiving the benefit of you "stumbling onto Hotel 1000" and that you have already booked another date in the summer.

Would love you to send me an email of the date ( since i dont know who you are !!) so we can look into your reservation.

Hope to hear from you again and here is to "stumbling "

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Hotel 1000 is has wonderful rooms and staff, and is located within easy walking distance of many Seattle attractions. I had an excellent massage by Autumn in the spa, and would recommend her to anyone seeking a treatment.

Room Tip: My corner suite had nice city views and was extremely spacious and well-appointed.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank George B
Dear GeorgeB,

Delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you really enjoyed your service from Autumn in our Spah.

Hope you will return soon and very often to Hotel 1000.

England
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed here for a few nights in Seattle.

The room was large, bathroom fantastic, air con great, TV/Entertainment system excellent. The room service was quick and with a great selection, they didn't even mind you ordering things that were 'off menu'.

There are three members of staff in particular who helped me. Tyler on the door, and Ben and Jessica who were on concierge. All three are prime examples of the culture at the hotel, laid back stylish, helpful and friendly. They managed to charter us a plane to vancouver including changing the date within 24 hours notice, arrange car services, recommend excellent bars/restaurants/shops etc.

The only problems we had were the ethernet port in our room not working and some exposed wires in the electric blinds in the bathroom (we didn't report either as neither impacted our stay).

We asked for the mini bar to be cleared to allow us to stock our own beer etc, they went one better and bought up a larger fridge of our own to use which was perfect for beer etc.

The restarurant is fantastic, especially the selection of wine, beer and food. The staff also excellent.

I wish Virgin did direct flights to Seattle as I'd be coming back repeatedly to there rather than New York for quick trips with a hotel and city like this.

The hotel is good for all sorts of trips, be them romatic, friends, family etc so don't worry about that part either.

Seriously. A fantastic hotel, well worth the money.

Room Tip: We only had one room, which was a standard king. It was very large and had two windows that you coul...
Green Features: I didn't pay attention to this to be honest. I'm on holiday. Not something I worry about.
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at plenty of luxury hotels and they are all quite nice. However, the one variable is always the staff. At Hotel 1000 the management has figured out a way to hire the most professional and friendly group of workers with whom I've come in contact. The doormen, drivers, desk staff, and concierge group are all incredibly friendly, knowledgable, and made my stay just wonderful. I want to especially thank one driver, an army photographer, who drive me in the hotel car to get medicine for my wife. I truly appreciate the thoughtful and caring service.

Everything else positive you read about the hotel is accurate. Rooms, location, views, service, even the speed of the elevators are all top-notch.

• Stayed June 2014
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great location. Staff attentive, friendly. Go,out of their way to make your stay outstanding.
Car service provided around the city a real convenience. Deluxe king room - comfortable with fabulous bedding. Will definitely return to this hotel again!

Room Tip: Deluxe king with bay view
1 Thank Peggybuzz
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Peggybuzz,

Thank you for the very kind review and for choosing to stay at Hotel 1000. I hope your travel plans bring you back to Seattle and Hotel 1000.

Best regards,

Temecula, California
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This place is nothing short of fantastic!! Location is perfect. Close to the Pier, 3 blocks from Pioneers Square and 5-6 blocks from Pikes Market. This hotel had the most attentive and friendly staff that I ever encountered with any hotel or resort. TOP NOTCH! I would not hesitate to say here many times over again.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 1001 on the 10th floor and had a great view of the ocean, city and both ball parks.
1 Thank Steve R
Dear StevenR,,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your "fantastic" and top notch experience at Hotel 1000.

If your travel plans bring you back to Seattle- we hope you will choose us again for new memories.