“Almost a 1000 reasons to stay here!”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #16 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights before going on a cruise and it was a great choice, front the moment we got there the door and bell man were pleasant as was the front desk staff. The room was wonderful as well, big, clean and nicely decorated. The free car service is nice. Every time we came in or out the door man engaged us in a conversation which was a nice change. Also thought that the location was perect. The only negative, their resturant was SLOW both times we tried it once for dinner and at breakfast with only 3 other people in there is has terrible service and the food is just OK. Go someplace else

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hockeybo

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a wonderful hotel! We stayed four nights as we were there to vacation and explore Seattle. What a great location - right in the middle of everything. We enjoyed ferrying around Elliott's Cove, going over to Bainbridge Island, Pike's Market, and of course, the waterfront. Coming back each night to this first class hotel was like heaven. The staff was always cheerful and attentive. We were delighted to be initially greeted upon arrival with glasses of champagne - just what we needed after a day of traveling on the road. Moments after checking into our room there was a tap on the door - a red rose was delivered as a memento of our anniversary date. After a few days of hiking around the city, my husband and I enjoyed getting side by side manicures and pedicures in the spa by two delightful girls. The golf practice room intrigued me, but we didn't have time to give it a try. It looked like a great place to practice your swing accompanied by an instructor. What fun!
Our room was spacious with a wonderful view of the harbor (14th floor). The bedding was delicious, and the bathroom with it's automatic privacy curtain and frosted glass enclosed water closet and shower was so classy! Turn down service in the evening and breakfast in bed in the morning. What more can you ask for?

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy E
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Always enjoy staying at Hotel 1000! The staff is nice, food is great and the room is impeccable. The location is great but noisy as it is in downtown. Sometimes my room has poor views and sometimes great! Very compact hotel but nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Great experience all around at Hotel 1000. From checking in and receiving a glass of champaign and an upgrade to the comfy bed and great location, this is an excellent hotel to stay at. The valet staff is outstanding. We used the house car for dinner and the service was seamless. They were always waiting at the door with a smile and willing to help in any way. My only complaint was the $39 to valet over night. That seems a little high to me. I would be happier if it were $29 but maybe that's just Seattle in general. If that's the only complaint I have then this hotel is clearly doing everything right! Outstanding!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My daughter and I spent 4 relaxing days in Seattle at Hotel 1000. Great location and the staff couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. They gave us great dinner suggestions/reservations . At one dinner, the waiter brought us out a complimentary appetizer as a "gift" from the hotel. We had and enjoyed breakfast every morning at the house restaurant "Boka". If/when I return to Seattle , I will stay here again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ascheff
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Asheff,

Am delighted taht you and your daughter spent 4 wonderful days with us and you took the time to let our readers know about it. Thank you that you said you will return again.

We look forward to creating more memories.

Best Regards,

Denny Fitzpatrick

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hotel 1000's strongest points are their luxurious accommodations and excellent guest services. I've stayed there a handful of times already and each time I felt very taken care of. The rooms are well appointed and very quiet (it's easy to oversleep!). I highly recommend them.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear MattW,

Thank you for being a return guest over and over and that you wrote about it.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next return visit.

Warm regards,

Denny Fitzpatrick

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Hotel 1000 after booking through a third-party booking site, and I'm very glad I chose the Hotel 1000. i only spent one night there but I really wish i had spent more. The hotel is in an excellent location downtown on 1st Ave, which is great for exploring the city on foot. The hotel also has a town car for nearby service. The room was fantastic, geared towards an older crowd. I wouldn't go so far as to say not family-friendly, but definitely mature. The room was incredibly spacious, very clean, and had my favorite bathroom of any place I've ever stayed at. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful for anything I needed throughout my stay. I hope that if the hotel reads this review that they will give my sincere thanks to the entire staff. I would certainly stay here again, either by myself or a romantic getaway. I have also already recommended to several friends and I believe one just stayed there recently and very much enjoyed it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo