“A Very Nice Place to Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hotel 1000
Ranked #9 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Emerson, New Jersey
“A Very Nice Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had never heard of this hotel until it was chosen for the meeting I attended. I was very impressed with it. My room was very nice - I had a mini-suite - and the service was excellent. The staff in the lobby, from the front desk to the concierge to the bell staff out front were all very helpful and friendly. They did what was necessary, not concerned that something was the concienge's job or the bellman's job. Everyone was there to help you.

Green Features: They were conscious of being green. Towels replaced only when asked. Instead of little bottles for shampoo, conditioner, lotion, they had larger bottles in racks on the wall.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tim B, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
It is great to know you were impressed with both the service and accommodations. Thanks for mentioning our Green Features. We are proud of our efforts and glad to know they are noticed. We look forward to welcoming you back when visit Seattle again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (479)
  • Korean first
Nagoya, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My experience in the hotel was totally awesome. I had an overnight stay as a way to finish my visit to the wonderful city of Seattle. Everything was efficient, from the time you are received from the time you check out...more the billing, everything was really done great. Specifically they caught me with their toiletries, since it's one of my most well loved scents. Though I have to note that some provisions in the bathroom were not provided by default like the shaver. Best to get the ocean view...or a corner room. I would not hesitate going back to this hotel. Best availed if you constantly look for exclusive discounted rates which they offer from
time to time from the hotel's webpage.

• Stayed February 2014
Tim B, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is wonderful to know you found us totally awesome! Our Molton Brown toiletries are an extra special touch and we appreciate you mentioning how much you enjoyed them. I appreciate your constructive comments and assure you we will use them to further improve our guest experience. We look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Seattle.
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

A superb hotel. Welcome was great, room was great, service was great. Plus unlike a lot of hotels they did not try to charge for everything (free international calls from your room, free business service). A really nice atmosphere and location. This is where we will stay next time in Seattle.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I love Seattle, and on my most recent trip I discovered that the Hotel 1000 is its perfect complement. Not only is it across the street from a new location of my favorite coffee shop (Storyville), it's well appointed, well staffed, and well located near your business, dining, and tourism needs. I was staying on a corporate rate and while all of my foolish colleagues chose to collect their (pathetically few considering the length of our stay) competitor points, I enjoyed a wonderful suite with a great bed, shower, ceiling-filling tub (everyone's taking photos for a reason!) and living room/work area. I don't like traveling for work, but I want to go back just to stay here again. My only nit is that my suite was facing an alleyway, which is a bit odd for a high-value room. But everything else was so perfect, I didn't mind.

My only regret is that I was working such long hours while I was there that I didn't get to try out the spa services, because I really (given said work) needed a massage.

1 Thank tcktravelguy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights before going on a cruise and it was a great choice, front the moment we got there the door and bell man were pleasant as was the front desk staff. The room was wonderful as well, big, clean and nicely decorated. The free car service is nice. Every time we came in or out the door man engaged us in a conversation which was a nice change. Also thought that the location was perect. The only negative, their resturant was SLOW both times we tried it once for dinner and at breakfast with only 3 other people in there is has terrible service and the food is just OK. Go someplace else

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Hockeybo
Tequesta, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel! We stayed four nights as we were there to vacation and explore Seattle. What a great location - right in the middle of everything. We enjoyed ferrying around Elliott's Cove, going over to Bainbridge Island, Pike's Market, and of course, the waterfront. Coming back each night to this first class hotel was like heaven. The staff was always cheerful and attentive. We were delighted to be initially greeted upon arrival with glasses of champagne - just what we needed after a day of traveling on the road. Moments after checking into our room there was a tap on the door - a red rose was delivered as a memento of our anniversary date. After a few days of hiking around the city, my husband and I enjoyed getting side by side manicures and pedicures in the spa by two delightful girls. The golf practice room intrigued me, but we didn't have time to give it a try. It looked like a great place to practice your swing accompanied by an instructor. What fun!
Our room was spacious with a wonderful view of the harbor (14th floor). The bedding was delicious, and the bathroom with it's automatic privacy curtain and frosted glass enclosed water closet and shower was so classy! Turn down service in the evening and breakfast in bed in the morning. What more can you ask for?

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nancy E
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Always enjoy staying at Hotel 1000! The staff is nice, food is great and the room is impeccable. The location is great but noisy as it is in downtown. Sometimes my room has poor views and sometimes great! Very compact hotel but nice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business