Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
US$479
US$316
Official Site
3,117 results
All reviewsboka restaurantvirtual golfhotel experienceturn down servicesoaking tubpioneer squareroom servicepike place marketwater viewvalet staffupon checkcar servicecorner suiteluxury hotelwonderful hotelbeautiful roomcity view
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We were on our way to an Alaskan cruise and decided to arrive a day early and stay a day after our cruise in Seattle. Staying at the Hotel 1000 was a pleasure. The location is great and the staff is very helpful. When I go back to Seattle I will stay there again. Great rooms and amenities.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Tim B, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

I'm thrilled you were able to extend your trip with bookended stays with us; it must have been lovely to start your trip already relaxed, and then to decompress afterwards. We will look forward to having you join us again when you have time to explore Seattle!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

So well situated to all that Seattle has to offer - even the Needle is easily accessible by mass-transit that was easy to negotiate and use. We loved the nearby market, and thoroughly enjoyed the city from the central location. Staff was wonderful, helpful and courteous. Room was really nice, the bathtub was a special experience!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind praise. Seattle public transportation truly is convenient and such a great way to explore a new city; but nothing can beat being able to walk out your hotel door to your destination! I'm glad our downtown location contributed to an enjoyable stay, and even more happy to know that our staff and luxurious accommodations made your experience a special one!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed for a week in May, and a week in July. I would probably return for a third stay. There were a lot of inconsistencies, requests not fulfilled, and once incident where I was offered a service for free, then charged $30.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim B, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Our staff has changed very little since May. There are a few new members of our team and they will welcome you with open arms if you choose to return. Please accept my apology for the billing error. We will always promptly correct any mistake in billing. Please contact me and we will make the adjustment. I would be pleased to handle your future reservations personally.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I struggled to come up with the perfect way to propose to the love of my life. As we have stayed here before and had fond memories, I decided that this would be a great place to pop the question. Suffice it to say, Chelsea and at the crew here at Hotel 1000 went way above and far beyond to make sure our weekend was memorable and special. You see the other reviews, this is a place that puts your experience above all else. Stay here!

Room Tip: If you can swing it, get a grand lux water view room. You will enjoy the view and the tub is fabulous. It makes the experience memorable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Tim B, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

First off, let us offer our congratulations on your exciting engagement! I love to know that our property had a hand in helping make such a special occasion that much more memorable. I will make sure to pass on to everyone that their dedication to service has paid off in a big way! I hope when you return we can welcome back Mr. and Mrs!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wonderful hotel and staff. Ate at the restaurant, BOKA, for breakfast and dinner. Food was outstanding! Also had drinks there after an afternoon of discovering Seattle. Perfect location for taking in the sights of Seattle, whether going to Pikes Place Market or Pioneer Square.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of BOKA for both breakfast and cocktails; the food truly is fantastic! Seattle is such a beautiful city to explore, so a hearty breakfast beforehand and relaxing drinks after are truly the mark of a relaxing stay. We hope to see you again soon!