“Superb in Seattle - #1 Hotel in the Emerald City”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #14 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I've stayed everywhere in Seattle from the Arctic Club, to the W, to the Four Seasons. This is by far and away the best of them all as it is super unique with incredible customer service. Don't stay at just another national chain hotel while visiting this fantastic city - stay at this unique and shining diamond right on the water in the Emerald City. An experience you will surely treasure for a lifetime.

• Stayed: September 2013
Tim B, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your very kind words. We strive to provide an outstanding experience for every guest and are very happy to know that we achieved this for you. We are especially happy to know your experience was one that you will treasure for your lifetime. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,087)

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We loved this hotel - awesome location, great staff, super comfy bed! The concierge was very helpful - gave us great information on touring Bainbridge Island. We had a harbor view and it was worth the up charge. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Seattle.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

It is good to know that you were happy with the recommendation made by our Concierge. They take great pride in learning what will be the best plan for each guest. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have stayed in many nice hotels and I would say that this one was average. It's definitely not worth the price. I appreciate nice properties but I don't like pretentious. We showed up after hiking Mount Rainier and we were given weird looks by the valet staff when we were getting out of our car. Also, because of other reviews I read, I was anticipating an amenity in our room for our anniversary. Nothing was there. I don't know why the pre-arrival form asks if your celebrating an occasion if they don't do anything for it. If the room wasn't $500 a night, I would not be so particular. For that price, I expect exceptional.

2  Thank 209Sharon_P
Tim B, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Please accept my heartfelt apology for your anniversary not being acknowledged. This is something that we do regularly and in your case we clearly missed an opportunity to make your stay extra special. I will contact you personally to discuss making amends. Thank you for taking time to share your experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Great hotel, great staff and perfect location. Truly enjoyed my stay. I attended a conference held at the hotel and all accommodations were excellent. The quality of the food, the service, even the comfortable chairs contributed to my wonderful experience. I recommend the hotel for business and personal travel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I appreciate you for taking time to let us know about your experience. Thank you for mentioning the things that you enjoyed...even the meeting chairs! Your recommendation means a lot to us. We are very happy to know you were pleased with your time here and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This made our trip to Seattle perfect! The staff was incredible from check-in to Valet service to check-out we were treated so well. Will stay hear every time we are in Seattle for sure! Won our hearts!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Winning your heart was our plan and we are glad to know we succeeded! It is great to hear that you will be back every time you visit Seattle. See you soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Outstanding hotel - recommended by our travel agent - part of Virtuoso - we have stayed in a number of five stars - this hotel deserves six stars. BOKA restaurant provided great room service each morning - we recommend the a salmon omelette

3  Thank John G

Thank you for the sixth star! The staff will be thrilled to know that we exceeded your expectations and that their dedication so creating memorable experiences paid off. We look forward to welcoming you back on you next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The hotel itself is very clean and modern, and the rooms are spacious. The staff are also very friendly (especially the bellhop and concierge). However, we had some issues where there as a billing conflict at the spa. We weren't necessarily upset with the miscommunication that occurred (we ended up paying double because there was a discrepancy between the service requested and the service provided), and we had no issue paying for the extra service because we did in fact receive it. We were actually more disappointed in how it was handled afterwards when we brought it to their attention (no compromise was offered, and we were told we would be receiving a call from the manager within two days; but we have yet to hear from them four days later ). Aside from some other hiccups at check-in and room servicing, our stay was decent.

1  Thank James Y

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. While I'm very happy that you enjoyed your overall stay, I'm sorry to hear that it was compromised by a less than satisfactory experience in the spa. Please accept my sincere apology for this lapse in service. We strive for 100% satisfaction and in your case should have made amends. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again.