Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
3,105 results
All reviewsboka restaurantvirtual golfhotel experienceturn down servicesoaking tubpioneer squareroom servicepike place marketwater viewvalet staffupon checkcar servicecorner suiteluxury hotelwonderful hotelbeautiful roomcity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2009

My wife and I stayed here based upon Tripadvisor reviews, and we were delighted with our stay. This small trendy downtown Hotel has not only a great location and a great restaurant, but also a fabulous friendly staff! While we are not by nature into 'modern art/architecture', the ambiance of this hotel is hard to beat. Having 2 daughters who live in Seattle, and having 'sampled' many of the hotel in the downtown area, this hotel has now become our favorite!

1  Thank jtimhall
Reviewed 17 September 2009

This hotel was recommended to me by a Seattle local, and she couldn't have been more right on the money. We were looking for an upscale, hip hotel with beautiful rooms and great service in a convenient location. Hotel 1000 was all this and more. I was thrilled the moment we drove up, greeted by well-dressed bellmen who welcomed to an amazing lobby. The room was beautifully decorated (think Elle Decor), the bedding was sumptuous and the funky bathroom was beyond cool (loved the ceiling mounted tub filler!). We stayed for five nights and enjoyed fabulous dining recommendations from the ever-charming Eric, the best concierge we have encountered. The Boka Restaurant was great for breakfast and after-dinner drinks. It was an easy walk to the Pike Place Market, as well as to the ferries, to the Seattle Art Museum, library, etc. Loved eating at Canlis Restaurant (it's going on our Top Ten Restaurant list of all time), Lola, Etta, Cactus, Wild Ginger, and Ray's Boathouse while in town! I miss Seattle already...and especially the wonderful staff of Hotel 1000.

1  Thank NorfolkMom
Reviewed 9 September 2009

When I researched a hotel in Seattle for a honeymoon destination I was very particular about what I was looking for. I did not want my wife knowing where we were going, so it had to be a pleasant surprise. There is nothing worse than arriving at a hotel that is NOTHING like the pictures and website. Hotel 1000's website doesn't do the place justice. From the moment you step off the curb you are greeted by concierge and valet workers. They make your check-in immediate and no hassle.

I reserved a city-view room with a king bed and was hoping to have a pedestal tub like the ones featured on the website. I walked downstairs and talked to the front desk and asked them politely if there was any way to get that certain room. I explained I was on my honeymoon and was really looking forward to those special rooms. They didn't even hesitate. They apologized that I wasn't in the room I wanted (It wasn't there fault!) and immediately moved all our bags to the perfect room (at no extra cost of course). They even went as far as giving us a complimentary bottle of chilled champagne and fresh chocolate covered strawberries.

The rooms are immaculate and are not dirty at all. The housekeeping service does an incredible job and the condition of the hotel overall is perfect. They obviously pride themselves as being extremely professional and courteous. They abide by the old way of business; the customer is always right. Not many places still honor that.

The BOKA restaurant looked very good for food, but we explored all the little "hole-in-the-wall" places we could find. We weren't disappointed. There was not one bad meal the entire week. We stayed for 9 days and ate at Pike's place almost every morning for fresh breakfast.

The hotel is perfectly located in an area where walking anywhere is feasible. The only time we needed a taxi was going to the Space Needle and the airport. The taxi costs were very low.

All in all, Hotel 1000 is a hotel where you can't go wrong. If you are worried about reserving the perfect hotel for an incredible trip, then this is your hotel. They will not disappoint you, and they will go the extra mile to surprise you and make your trip special.

My wife and I have been back in Texas for two months, and we show people pictures of not only Seattle but our amazing hotel!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MontanaPilot
Reviewed 9 September 2009

The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly. The valet guys are great and they supply you with bottled water in your car when you come for your car to go out. There are refreshments/wine in the lobby at check in and a lounge area with Microsoft Table maps to look up entertainment/restaurants that are nearby. The staff is great. They have a restaurant there called Boka and a bar. It looked nice but we did not go in. The rooms are high tech and worth every penny. Beds are comfortable and pillows as well. Worth the money!

Reviewed 3 September 2009

This hotel, by far has been ranked at the top of hotels we have stayed at through out all our travels. This hotel is doing something right.

We stepped out of our cab and my wife was greeted with a white rose upon arrival from the vallet/bell boy. She was greeted Happy Aniversary as we walked in. Very surprised that was even done because I even forgot that I mentioned it when I booked the room. The front desk staff made check-in simple, fast and friendly. We were upgraded to a city-view with a king bed with asking. When we booked, they only had a 2 queen room with no view.

The room was very roomy and had everything you would need. The tub is something my wife used everyday. The bed made us not miss the one from home because it was so comfy. Internet was a huge plus for us. And it was free too!!! There no ice machines here, they bag packs of ice and put in a freezer chest for you to grab near the elevator.

Everytime we stepped into lobby, we were always greeted with a smile and our name. That is a huge plus in our book. Staff gave great recommendations of local eats. They never gave bad recommendations. Thank you to Run at the front desk for the french crepe place. We ate there every morning!! BOKA, there resturant on site has a great happy hour. Food was awesome, we found ourselves ordering more food because their reverse happy hour was 50% off all urban bites. What a deal that was. So after the games we saw ourselves saving our appitites for BOKA after the game.

Everything from the hotel we wanted to do was walking distance. We went to 2 ball games and it was just a short comfortable 10 min walk . Pikes market place is a few blocks away as well.

We couldnt ask for a better experience with this hotel. Top notch all away around and my wife and I will be planning to come back with the kids soon. And we will be staying here again for sure!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple