3,184 results
All reviewsboka restaurantvirtual golfsoaking tubroom servicepioneer squarepike place marketwater viewupon checkvalet staffcorner suiteluxury hotelwonderful hotelfour seasonsgreat roomcity viewfew blocksloved this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I hardly ever review, but I had to write one for this hotel! I arrived to find my two queen beds faced courtyard and asked if any change would be possible. Desiree gave my two girls and I a Seattle room with a fantasy view!! She was like a guardian angel who was born to make hotel wished come true!! Great experience and would recommend to anyone!! The people who work here make all the difference!! Thanks to all the great staff for really caring about all the moments that make a vacation unique!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
John P, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Loews Hotel 1000. Restoring the humanity of travel while remaining uniquely local is our mission. It appears Desiree exemplified that service during your stay. She is truly an asset to our property. We will be sure to share your words with her. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are next in Seattle.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

My husband booked this hotel for our 9 year anniversary (the first time to leave the kids in 5 years... or so we thought), but our sitter got sick and was unable to take our 4 boys. Zoe and Des were miracle workers and turned what I thought was sure tragedy into me writing my first ever review because I have been so grateful and awe-struck by the service we received. I called the day of to tell them we would have a change from 2 to 6 occupants and was kindly reassured we would be accommodated. From arrival, we were treated with all the warmth of a close friend, coupled with the greatest respect. Des and Zoe did all they could- EVEN ABOVE AND BEYOND- what I was expecting or thought possible. Thanks to their extraordinary care and concern, this anniversary turned into being one I will always remember with a smile... and has now got our kids asking if they can go on every anniversary trip we take :)! I can not say enough how impressed we were by the service and the accommodations we received!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca C

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Loews Hotel 1000. Restoring the humanity of travel while remaining uniquely local is our mission. It appears Desiree & Zoe exemplified that service during your stay. We will be sure to share your words with them. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are next in Seattle.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

One of the best hotels I've stayed in. The staff was absolutely the best. The location is perfect and the attention to detail was impeccable. They gave me a corner room which was huge and had an amazing view out both sides.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in 08 are the best!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
John P, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Loews Hotel 1000. Restoring the humanity of travel while remaining uniquely local is our mission. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are next in Seattle.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Was in town for business but had some time for pleasure and unwinding as well. Check in was a breeze, arrived a little later than planned as train from Los Angeles was delayed.
The lobby was beautiful with ornate hanging lights, like rain drops. Right up to the 9th floor and directly off the elevator is a freezer for ice, little bags of ice within, so handy and no noisy ice machine.
When we opened the door an amazing aroma wafted out, blend of clean and aromatherapy scent, then the wow factor when you see the bathroom, amazing fixtures and features. A retracting auto blind that can open up to the bedroom, the bath is beautiful and fills from the ceiling, have to see it to believe it. I mentioned it was my birthday and I was surprised that a lovely cake and bottle of wine with a personalized card was waiting for me in my room.
The room wowed me too, lovely furnishings and enormous bed with lots of pillows! Bed swallowing me up and held me hostage, was delightful.
Had meeting next day with hotel Sales Manager Tamsin who was amazing! We had lunch in the hotels restaurant which was a real treat, most items are locally sourced which I really like them supporting the community. Their coffee was from a shop across the street, breads from a local bakery, cheeses from Pikes market, local wines, beer and cider. Service and food was incredible, genuine interest in the customer cannot be faked, the staff everywhere were friendly and authentic.
Enjoyed Tamsin’s city recommendations, now back to the room to enjoy the bed again. Would definitely recommend this hotel, it’s modern, but has a unique personality based on its location here in Seattle.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Loews Hotel 1000 and our new restaurant, All Water Seafood & Oyster Bar. I'm pleased to hear that Tamsin was able to engage you and direct you to some great local treasures. She is certainly an asset to the hotel and we will share your feedback with her. As experienced travelers, we truly value your input. Restoring the humanity of travel while remaining uniquely local is our mission. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are next in Seattle.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Couldn't have been more satisfied with our stay at Hotel 1000. An impromptu family trip led us here and it far exceeded our expectations. Friendly valet staff, bellman, front desk, etc... Every request was made possible including requests we didn't think of. The staff seemed like they were thinking for us, most of the time, which is incredibly rare. Things were taken care of before we even asked!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
John P, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle.
I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for genuine, intuitive service and your comments will certainly be shared with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are next in Seattle.