“Amazing! I am away from home 300 days a year and this is my favorite hotel.”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #14 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 9 April 2010

Last year my wife Christine and I came to Seattle for our five year anniversary. We stayed at the Hotel 1000 and I have to say it is my favorite hotel that I stay out. Super swanky, contemporary, amazing service, great decor, etc. The restaurant is just ok. I ordered a veggie burger and it was nice - just nice.

This trip was all business but when I came back to the hotel I felt happy.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank MichaelMeacham
Write a ReviewReviews (3,076)

Reviewed 6 April 2010

My husband and I travel often and are very discriminating, picky travelers. This hotel exceeded our expectations. From the valet service to the front desk, everyone was friendly and helpful. Our room had a beautiful view of the water. The room had very nice touches and the bathroom was fantastic with that glass wall and huge bathtub with water coming out of the ceiling. At check in, the woman (Itzel or something close to that) asked if we were celebrating an occasion and my husband proudly blurted out, "her 30th birthday," (much to my embarrassment)! When we went back up to our room after walking around a bit, the hotel had delivered champagne and strawberries with a personalized note saying happy 30th birthday. It was a very nice, unexpected touch. When we went down to dinner at the restaurant the front desk greeted us by name and they had only spoken to us once! To us, those are the things that really put a hotel at the top of our list. The restaurant had great drinks too. A lot of the time hotel bars can be a rip off, but we watched the bartender make our drinks and he used excellent liquor and did not short change us on the amount of alcohol. When we left, the valet attendants were excellent. One opened my husband's door and one opened mine. They got our seat belts for us and left us each a bottle of chilled water for the road. Overall, a great experience! Thank you!

1  Thank Carina C
Reviewed 4 April 2010

Didn't have to fly to an exotic place to experience the luxury and top notch service that was present at the Hotel 1000. The room was spectacular from the decor to the lovely view of boats and puget sound. The service was second to none. From the valet parking attendants, to the front desk, to the delivery man who inquired about my satisfaction of my room and stay I felt like a king in my own backyard. Had a clandestine chat with the general manager on our way out...how many GM's take 15 min out of their day to talk to your average guest regarding his hotel...I have not experienced that before. Mr. Fitzpatrick is doing a superb job managing this facility. I look forward to spending my anniversary at this hotel next year too...

Reviewed 28 March 2010

Hotel 1000 is a great hotel. Right close to all attractions, a nice restaurant for breakfast and cool golf simulator.
But for me the most amazing thing was their concierge service. During our stay they helped us with recommendations and restaurant reservations. And then I forget a shirt in the room when I checked out. I only noticed it when I was already home. We mailed them and they send it down to us with UPS free of charge. That's what I call great service!
Many thanks!

Reviewed 19 March 2010

Walking up to reception (for the first time in my life) I was greeted with "Good afternoon Mr Sleepyandgrumpy, welcome to our hotel". From that moment I completely fell in love with the place! The doorman who parked my car had immediately (and very subtly, because I didn't notice it) radioed through my arrival to the front desk. That is just a small and simple indication of the attention to detail this place offers.

All interactions with staff were warm and professional, service was exemplary. I had a nice chat with the doorman who remembered my name and some of the questions I had asked him in passing the previous day.

The dual pricing for the internet (pay more if you want it faster) was nice as I think in-room internet is a total rip off in most hotels.

I genuinely believe I will not stay anywhere else when I come back to Seattle. Why would I?

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2010

Next trip back to Seattle, we will definately return to Hotel 1000. Great location and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Rooms were comfortable, attractive and clean. The bed was a bit soft, and when we requested a bed board, it was installed immediately. We especially liked the tea/coffee service, more Euro than most US hotels. We usually don't like to eat at hotel restaurants, but the Bako had a great breakfast - in fact it was really great!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2010

Loved this hotel. Good restaurant, great location to sites/businesses, super cool bathtubs, clean, gym, business center, and super friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again. Walked to the Space Needle, Pike Street Market, shopping, wharf, and underground tour. And convenient to local businesses and hospitals as well.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business