“Luxury in Seattle”

GreenLeadersSilver level
San Francisco, California
“Luxury in Seattle”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

This is my third stay at this hotel for business and plesure. The service is wonderful from check in to check out. I loved the modern design of my room and every business amenity possible was not missed. The car service to nearby spots was a delight and I loved having a Starbucks in the lobby and a wholefoods for my last minute cravings. On a side note, the bathroom design reminds me of the luxury hotels in Asia. Pan Pacific did not miss a beat wtih this hotel.

Room Tip: make sure to ask for corner rooms with views of the Space Needle
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this review, 25 February 2013
They you so much for continuing to stay with us at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle. It seems like our service, amenities, and location work perfectly for you whether you are here on business or pleasure. The corner rooms with the Space Needle View are unbelievable and also happen to be my favorite rooms as well. Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Seattle.

Director of Rooms

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband & I stayed here (Feb.10th-11th,2013) for one night just for a mini getaway. The staff are amazing, cannot say enough. The hotel is in downtown; walking distance to a lot of attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc. We took a cab to Cheesecake Factory in downtown because we wanted to have some drinks, and it was too cold to walk at this time of year. Cab ride was $5 one way, not bad at all. Hotel staff arranged for the cab and called our room when it arrived.

We stayed in just a regular queen room and it was perfect. We had a view of the parking lot but still nice. So clean, soaker tub, separate shower, iron, coffee and tea, and mini bar which of course you would have to pay for. The room is spacious and has a flat screen TV with all HD channels. Bath robes. Beds were comfortable. Free wi-fi :)!

The hotel does have a spa, hydrapool, fitness centre, and sauna, but you do have to go outside and into a separate building. Fitness center is a very good size. The hydrapool was nice, fairly decent size. Besides the spa, the facility is open 24hrs!

We will definitely stay at the Pan Pacific Seattle again! We highly recommend it to anyone who likes luxury and willing to pay a little bit more even if its for one night! You really do get what you pay for.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
It is so nice to hear that you had a great "mini getaway" with us at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle. As you and your husband were able to experience first hand, our hotel is in a great location that provides easy access to many of the amazing attractions and restaurants that Seattle has to offer. Of all the great amenities that we offer, our complimentary wi-fi is one or our guests’ favorites and is mentioned quite frequently in their feedback. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to have you and your husband as our guests again the next time you are in Seattle.

Vancouver BC
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I have stayed at Pan Pacific Seattle four times now: it has become my home away from home. The facilities are excellent, gym large and well appointed, location right downtown without being busy with traffic noise, walking distance to many sites, and did I mention how friendly and helpful the staff is?? there is a great restaurant within the hotel, Whole Foods right beside it and lots of good places to eat near by. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
It is truly an honor to be considered your "home away from home," and it is great to hear that you have stayed with us so many times. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at jeffrey.isenberg@panpacific.com if there is ever anything else I can do to make your stays more comfortable. We are more than happy to work with you on any personal preferences that you may have, securely storing luggage or bags in between trips, or anything else that might make your travels easier. Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Torrance
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I haven't stayed here YET but when I do, I will make sure to update my review. This is solely based off the customer service that I have received via email.

So of course being from the LA area and adventuring out, I wanted to make sure that this is the hotel that I will be staying at during my birthday, spring break from grad school, away from work, vacation spot. I'm a very picky person and some people would probably label me as a princess during traveling so you can get the picture -- I want a nice room, nice view, worth the penny and the price but close enough to all the attractions then far enough from the noise. I also look for transportation ease and yelp all the food in the area. I mean, hello, we all factor these things in our vacations, don't we?

Anyway, so with a little indecisiveness, I couldn't figure if I wanted to book this hotel or another. It was a toss up between the two. This one won me over with the wifi. Most of the other hotels were charging up the wazoo for some wifi. Com'n now? Then another perk that got me was that there's a Whole Foods. But okay, what really toped it off for me was when I emailed the hotel about some questions..

I had concerns such as a rental car, the greatest restaurants around or bars (what's better than asking a local?) and then the room, etc. I spoke to two people, one named Brandon and another named Ali. Both were so sweet and awesome. Brandon was accommodating and responded within a day. Now Ali responded after, I don't know what happened to Brandon -- maybe all the emails go into one inbox and whoever gets the email, gets it. But Ali gave me so many suggestions on places to see, eat, and then suggested in detail of what way to get to the hotel from the airport. I mean details! It didn't matter how many questions I had or how many times I sent a reply to the email, he was on point and so attentive to my needs.

I really feel that this is going to be a great get away and can't wait! I'll be updating in April! So look out tripadvisor and yelp. :)

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your 'pre-stay" experience with us for your upcoming visit to Seattle. Both of the reservations agents that you were in contact with are great ambassadors to our hotel and exemplify the service that our entire team strives to provide to all of our guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our wonderful property next April and are always available if you have any other questions or planning that we may assist you with. Please let me know if there is anything else I can personally do to make sure your upcoming stay is perfect (jeffrey.isenberg@panpacific.com). Thank you for choosing the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I could not recommend this hotel more highly. The staff are all incredibly friendly, helpful and efficient and are empowered to resolve any issues and ensure that a consistently excellent experience is delivered.
From the concierge service to the front desk, restaurant staff and housekeeping, everyone we encountered during our stay was friendly, welcoming and professional. I can only imagine that people enjoy working there, and this is translated into a warm and friendly welcome.
We stayed three nights, one night in a standard room and two nights in a one-bedroomed suite. (910). The standard room was perfect and was spacious, well-appointed and with incredibly comfortable beds. The suite was out of this world. It had an amazingly spacious feel to it, and had great in-room amenities, with a massive bath for a leisurely soak after a long day walking the tourist sights of Seattle. The view of the Space Needle at night from the suite was an added bonus.
Breakfast in the coffee bar in the hotel was perfect, and just the right amount of food to start the day. The food seemed to be sourced locally and was fresh and tasty. The service was excellent and efficient.
There is a shuttle that you can order from the hotel to take you to any destination within two miles, and the hotel is about a five to ten minute walk from the station for taking the light rail to the airport. It is well-located, and just next to a small shopping arcade with a Whole Foods store. The hotel was really happy to empty the mini bar so we could store our own items. Indeed nothing was too much trouble for them. There was an error on my bill when I checked out (probably due to the fact that I made two bookings for the one stay) but this was resolved without any issues.
Honestly, this is the place to stay in Seattle. An all-round winner, with outstanding service.

Room Tip: Suite 910 was amazing, with a fantastic view of the Space Needle.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle, I want to sincerely thank you for staying with us as well as for sharing such a detailed review of your visit with us. When we receive feedback such as yours, it validates all of the hard work and dedication that our entire team puts in on a daily basis to ensure that we our providing the best experience possible for our guests. We have worked hard at building a culture and a team that, just as you mentioned, truly enjoys coming to work everyday and doing their job. We hope to have you back again in the near future, but please let us know if there is ever anything else we may assist you with. Thank you once again for staying with us.

hertfordshire
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I stayed here on a business trip and would thoroughly recommend the hotel, not just for business but also for leisure travellers. The hotel has an excellent restaurant attached, a cosy and welcoming bar and very good internet connectivity throughout the hotel. The rooms were clean and quite spacious, with a well equipped bathroom and a very comfortable bed. Service is excellent and very friendly. The hotel is above a great Whole Foods store and also has access to a health club. the location is fairly central and there is a courtesy car to take you where you need to go.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views and no street noise.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
It is so great to hear that you enjoyed staying here at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle on your recent business trip. I will be sure to pass on your praise to our entire staff and let them know how you felt the service here is both excellent and very friendly. Please let us know when you will be back again and we will do our best to ensure that you are placed on a higher floor per your preference. Thank you once again for staying with us.

Seattle
Reviewed 8 February 2013

This hotel is great. It's location is in the heart of the South Lake Union area and close to a number of Tom Douglas restaurants. It is also a spacious room with enormous bathroom and wonderful relaxing tub as well as separate shower. The wi-fi is powerful and the service great. One thing that makes this great for a downtown stay is that it is above both a Starbucks and even more so, a Whole Foods Market. So, if you don't want to venture out, just head down below the hotel and get whatever you want to bring it back to your room.

Room Tip: If you want a view, I would ask.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Thank you very much for staying with us and posting your feedback on Tripadvisor. We truly feel that our spacious bathrooms and sunken bathtubs that you mentioned are a huge advantage we have over the other hotels in the area. Our close proximity to Wholefoods and Starbucks is also pretty nice as well. Please come back and visit us again soon the next time you are in the Seattle area.