“The Ultimate Seattle Suite”

Pan Pacific Seattle
Ranked #15 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
New York
“The Ultimate Seattle Suite”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stay in Seattle a TON and know most of the hotels pretty well. There are several good ones, Pan Pacific being among the top, for quality, service, comfort, and sheer bang-for-the-buck.

All the rooms I've had (or seen) at the Pan Pacific are VERY upscale and VERY comfortable, but most impressively, they do have the MOST AMAZING suite in Seattle. Really.

First off, they have these gorgeous upper floor "Balcony Suites," which I love. They are immense and immaculate. Worth every penny for your honeymoon or getaway. You won't want to leave your room, and you won't feel like you missed anything, because you can sit on your balcony and SEE it.

But they also have the Denny Suite. OMG. This is the "It Girl" of hotel rooms in Seattle. Massive penthouse suite with the best, most beautiful appointments. Save up your $ and splurge on a couple nights. Trust me. I don't know what could make it better, unless it were all mine!

1 Thank Fly_With_Kenny
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
We truly appreciate you taking the time to post such detailed feedback on TripAdvisor. I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with all of our staff and managers as everyone here has a tremendous amount of pride in the service and product we work to provide on a daily basis. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to have you as our guests again soon.

Director of Rooms

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2013

got a good rate on the pan pacific and was delighted with the hotel.

Hotel is about a 10 minute walk to both space needlw and downtown

The first impressions are always a good indicator and the reception staff go the extra mile to make sure you are welcome. The rooms are massive and well furnished, my bathroom was bigger than some rooms in hotels I've stayed in !!. You even get a nespresso machine for in room coffee. Bed was very comfortable and next time I'm in Seattle, Pan Pacific will be my first choice

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ggmck186338
I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our entire team and let them know how great you felt our service was. Thank you so much for staying with us and please let us know if there is ever anything else we may assist you with.

Texas
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This is a nice modern hotel very close to Lake Union, the Space Needle, and a very doable walk down to Pike Place Market, the ferries, and downtown. Everything was clean and everyone was very friendly. Had some FANTASTIC oysters at the Oyster Bar at the hotel.

Stayed in a room with two double beds as it was a "girl's weekend" trip and also utilized the spa. You do either have to go through a very confusing garage labyrinth OR across the street to utilize the spa. It is not directly attached to the hotel.

Room Tip: We didn't have a particularly nice view (overlooked the Seattle Times Building in fact), but it...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank OSUchick
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post your feedback on-line. If we are fortunate enough to have you as our guest again, please do not hesitate to contact us in advance and we will do everything possible to assign you a room with as nice a view as possible. We hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I stayed in the Denny suite earlier this month, and all I can say is WOW.

I walked in and the first thing that came out of my mouth was Oh my god.

The views in this suite are stunning. I will try to post some pictures from my phone once I figure out how to.

The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever had in a hotel room, and I loved how I could adjust the shower heads.

I had dinner at the seafood restaurant that is part of the hotel, and that was decent (not amazing).

If you ever get the chance to stay here, I strongly recommend it. It is well appointed, amazing view of the space needle, and if you are entertaining, it is perfect. I wasn't, and got in late, and had to leave early, but every moment was savoured.

The only small issue I had was the turndown service. I was busy, and my friend yelled out that we were busy but the housekeeping kept knocking. I don't know if it was because she didn't hear us, or whatever it may have been. At least she didn't interrupt.

1 Thank PK_Vancouver
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor from your stay with us this past June. I see that you stayed in the Denny Suite which is my absolute favorite room in our hotel. I am glad that you were able to experience one of our most popular suites and that you found everything to be so comfortable, especially the bed. I sincerely apologize that you had some minor issues with our turndown service and I will be sure to pass this information on to our housekeeping manager. Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Chico, California, United States
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Great location, supported by tranquil, tastefully-decorated spacious rooms with an Asian-influence for decorating. Steps above Whole Foods, a spa and a yoga studio. Rooms have high ceilings with floor to ceiling windows, and comfortable bedding and spacious bath. Terrific bath products and great attention to customer service.

1 Thank Jef I
Thank you for staying with us on your recent business trip to Seattle. As you mentioned, our location is great and there is easy access to many great businesses and restaurants in the area. Please come back and visit again soon.

Western New York
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel the night prior to our Alaska cruise. The location is great. The Whole Foods downstairs was a big bonus. They have great coffee and sandwiches. Front desk staff was friendly and eager to make our stay a good one. We booked the deluxe space needle room and weren't disappointed. We had an amazing view of the space needle as promised. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet.

When we made our reservations we weren't aware that they have a complimentary shuttle at the hotel that will take you anywhere within a 2 mile (?) radius. They dropped us off near the Market for dinner and also brought us to the cruise ship the next morning.

Room Tip: Deluxe Space Needle view room had nice views, especially at night when they light up the space needl...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank webstercruisers
Thank you for staying with us at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle prior to your Alaskan cruise adventure. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed our location and our luxurious room accommodations. Please keep us in mind the next time you visit our great city of Seattle again.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 10 June 2013

one night stay with them just for a quick weekend trip to Seattle, chose this hotel because of the location as it is right above Whole foods and has Starbucks right by the entrance. Didn't expect to get such low level of service from Pan Pacific, but I guess anything is possible..

No need to go on about how bad the service was bad here but I will say this, if you are anything like my self - well travelled, appreciate good service on "five star hospitality" level and don't want to be treated badly by the staff, don't bother.

Rooms are fine nothing great, my sink didn't drain at all, nothing got fixed after complaining and the bed was SO hard!!!! horrible bed, nothing like any other Pan Pacific hotels. Don't expect anything close to it.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hyeyon
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Thank you for staying with us as well as for taking the time to share your feedback. I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us this past month. The entire staff here takes a lot of pride in the customer service provided on a daily basis, so it is very disappointing to hear otherwise. If you are willing to share more details about your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at jeffrey.isenberg@panpacific.com. Thank you once again for staying with us.