“Great boutique hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Nashville
“Great boutique hotel”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Love the city, love the hotel even more. Adequate accomodations combined with excellent staff will make this my go to hotel during my next business teip. From check in to check out, the hotel was fabulous. The property and the roo.s were gorgeous. I loved the location. And I will definitely be back. Thanks for a remarkable experience.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank NashvilleVixon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

One of best hotels in the US hands down!

This quite wonderful boutique hotel has just about the perfect location for exploring Seattle.

This ticks all of the boxes. Location - easy walking distance to most major attractions and shopping- There is Starbucks and Whole Foods connected to hotel, beautiful suites - with all appointments and details thought through (eg rechargers to fit old and new iplugs), superb outlook - from the huge suite windows where you can enjoy breakfast, fantastic service - a small hotel means that you don't deal with departments (front desk, concierge, housekeeping etc) but with a single "host" who can help manage every aspect of your visit to Seattle. The rooms are large and even had an nice soaking tub along with beautiful shower. And some very nice touches - like use of town car for free. I kept extending my stay and they were so accommodating and I didn’t have change rooms. I wish this chain was everywhere! I will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This is by far my favorite hotel in Seattle! Have stayed in Seattle many times and this is by far the best. The rooms are fabulous and feel luxurious and the amenities are hard to beat. The restaurant has great sushi there is a great Italian place next door, the spa is a special treat, the gym is small but comfortable. I also love that there is a Whole Foods downstairs, sometimes on travel you just want something healthy and quick instead of eating out so much, this is perfect. If I could (my company would allow) I would stay here every time!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We live in a town that 2-3 hours east of Seattle, so we frequently do overnight stays in Seattle. We need a reasonably priced but nice place to stay, and the Pan Pacific has literally never disappointed in our many visits. The location is ideal, the parking is easy, and the staff is awesome. I also really like that the staff has actually been the same for the most part over the last several years, so the familiarity with them is great. To top it all off, they have given us complimentary upgrades the last couple of times we have been there, and that was very special each time it happened. We love this place, and we can't wait to go back. Simple as that!

Room Tip: Excellent view of the Space Needle!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My wife and I have twice had the pleasure of staying at Seattle's Pan Pacific Hotel. For our most recent stay the friendly front-desk upgraded us to a corner room with no problem and no charge! The rooms themselves are fantastic, and even more so when there is a clear view of the Space Needle. View or not, you will want to live in their bathtub with your iTunes pumping through the dock speakers that come with the room - like I said, lux and sophisticated. (Just a warning though - the nice glass water bottles they bring with slippers to your room for turn-down service are NOT complimentary - learned that one the hard way). The Sea Star restaurant is a must if you stay here with its delicious food and drink menu. Location is great with a nice walk to shopping downtown or even Pike Place Market towards the waterfront. Valet parking at the hotel is easy, and all the hotel staff were always eager to help us. We are looking forward to our next stay here when we are back in Seattle...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Aurora, Canada
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I really enjoyed this property when I was recently in Seattle on business. The rooms are fantastic and the location is very quiet. I felt very relaxed and slept well. The hotel even has a town car and gave me a lift to my meeting. Breakfast was excellent at the hotel - but very expensive.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Richard D
RyanC647, Community Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
We are happy to learn that your recent experience at Pan Pacific was enjoyable and that our complimentary town car service was helpful in transporting you to your business meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon on a future trip to the Pacific Northwest.

Ryan Crosby
Community Relations Manager
port hadlock
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We have stayed at the Pan Pacific at least twice before and have always been pleased with the rooms, the service and the overall vibe of the hotel. We live near Port Townsend and spend many overnights when we go to the city. Pan Pacific is by far my favorite experience. Of course, John Howie's Sea Star restaurant in the hotel is always a fabulous. Also, shopping at the Whole Foods is a bonus.
This trip was for our 40th wedding anniversary. When we originally booked, we chose the breakfast included rate. The night before we left, our cat was out of sorts, so I e mailed the Pan Pacific and asked if we could apply the prepaid charge to parking since we had to forgo breakfast.
Of course, the service manager was very amenable since we are loyal customers.
As if that wasn't enough, when they learned that it was our 40th anniversary, a complimentary tray of decadent truffles arrived with a hand signed card of the staff working that evening.
Outstanding, Pan Pacific, you helped make our very special occasion one we will always remember.
The recent remodel is wonderful, nice job

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hadlock
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us to celebrate your 40th anniversary. We hope that you will think of us in the future when making travel plans in the Seattle area.

Ryan Crosby