“Couldn't be better!!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
New York
“Couldn't be better!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2009

The service was SUPERB and the room was large and beautiful. Although it is not right in the middle of attractions, you can walk just about to everything and you do not have to be in the very touristy area. Whole Foods is right next to the hotel and there is the nice pet goods store to purchase souvenier to our dogs in the same complex. REI store is also within the walking distance. One of the best hotels that I have ever stayed!

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Montana
Reviewed 20 March 2009

We were forced to change our business trip. Ryan and his supervisor were unbelievably understanding and accommodating. We haven't actually stayed at the hotel, yet, but that kind of personal service will keep me coming back.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
Texas
Reviewed 20 February 2009

The hotel was just o.k. to us. No personality really - the rooms are just ordinary. A big armoire seemed to take up the bulk of the entrance. We loved the bathroom. I am glad we got it at a VERY discounted rate. We booked directly through the hotel since it was new. I would stay somewhere else for the going rate though. The hotel is not bad but it's definitely not great. I expected a bit more from the Pan Pacific Brand. We stayed at the Pan Pacific Vancouver the day before and felt the same way about that as well. I just may not be a Pan Pacific Lover (or just the US properties).

• Stayed August 2008
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 18 February 2009

I spent my 30th birthday at the Pan Pacific Hotel and I'm glad I did. The hotel was very chic and comfortable. The staff was great and when they found out it was my birthday, the staff sent up a personalized birthday card with all the employees' signatures and a bottle of wine. The location next to Whole Foods Market was great. Of all the hotels I've stayed at in Seattle, this would be my first choice without a doubt.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with friends
lacey
Reviewed 17 February 2009

This is the first time my wife and I ever stayed at a "luxery" hotel and I have to say, we were not use to the type of service and comfort that the Pan Pacific provided us that weekend. The moment you enter the building, we were in complete awe. The service made you feel like you were a celebrity and the guest room was beautiful. The best part? The bed. The bed was like floating in clouds. My wife suffer from tension headaches and I suffer from chronic back pain, and most nights at home, its hard to get a good nights sleep....but first time laying on this bed.... you feel completely weightless, its wonderful. The bill of course was something you have to be prepared for...but compared to other luxery hotels, the price is very competetitive. If we could afford it, I would not stay at any other hotel but this one. Draw back would be that we could not find a garage in the area (even though they did say they had one), so we were pretty much forced to get vallet, but to my understanding, to use of the garage and vallet are pretty much the same price. Also drawbacks, no fridge. You have a minibar, but youre not able to put any of your stuff in there, unless you wanna chance it and get charged for opening the bar or moving something inside. Lastly, no vending machines. If you want something to drink, you're pretty much limited to getting tap water from your sink...unless you want to spend the money on a soda from a mini bar, which is very expensive. Ice is delivered by room service only....pretty much obligating you to tip the guy...but even the ice is fancy! Like i said, price is expected from a hotel like this, just be sure to expect a little more extra out of your pocket besides the nightly rate.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Seattle
Reviewed 9 February 2009

My wife and I decided to stay in town for our anniversary and booked two nights at the Pan Pacific. Upon check in we were upgraded to a suite which had a balcony and a great view of the city. The room was very nice with a king size bed, large soaking tub and free standing shower. The room was well equipped with a steamer to press your clothes, two plush robes and even umbrellas (in Seattle, a must!). Just after we arrived in our room they sent us a great bottle of champagne and a card signed by the entire staff. Nice touch! The hotel is right on the new street car route so it is quick and easy to get to the heart of downtown Seattle. The Seastar Restaurant just opened at the Hotel which is one of the best all of the greater Seattle area. We had a great weekend and highly recommend the Pan Pacific.

• Liked — The staff was great, the room even better
  • Disliked — It was all good!
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank Ranter88
Vancouver
Reviewed 11 January 2009

We live in Vancouver, Canada and my wife and I frequently travel to Seattle for weekend getaways. This time we chose the Pan Pacific and were we impressed! I have to admit the location was a concern but it's a nice walk from the downtown core and there's always the trolley. The property is very nice and the staff, from the valet to the front desk personnel, is excellent. We will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Liked — Great service
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank SamVancouver