“Penny, the perfect guide!”
Review of Seattle Food Tours

Seattle Food Tours
Ranked #8 of 82 Food & Drink in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eat like a local! Discover Seattle's rich culinary scene one neighborhood at a time. We're your foodie friend in the city, sharing our favorite places to eat and drink while covering history, people, and events that make each place unique. To insure you have a local experience and not a touristy one, we don't use hearing aids or have you follow around a pink umbrella. This an intimate fun tour lead by passionate guides who want to insure you have a great time enjoying the best food in Seattle.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
A TripAdvisor Member
xna
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing day with Penny as our guide through Pike Place Market. The tour delivered much more than I imagined, discovering wonderful food every step of the way.

All reviews
"smoked salmon"
in 27 reviews
"out of towners"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 16 reviews
in 21 reviews
"appreciation"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 7 June 2014

While the tour started out a bit slow at the tea shop (the tea was lovely -- we just spent a long time there), the tour picked up after that and was a wonderful experience. Penny is a very knowledgeable and energetic guide, and she really communicated the feeling of history and community amongst the Market people. I have visited the Market several times, but never got the sense of it that I did on this trip. This tour is a terrific intro to the Market, and I recommend it.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been wanting to do one of these tours for quite a while and was lucky enough to find a Groupon a few months ago that encouraged my husband and I to finally do it and we picked the Pike Place Market tour. We had a great day as far as the weather and our tour guide, Leslie, was awesome! She made the tour fun and interesting with her knowledge of the Market and her outgoing personality. I've been to the market many times, but never explored alot of the places she took us and I never realized how much history there was, really incredible. I would recommend this to anyone, locals and tourists, young and old. What a terrific place we have to explore right in our own back yard!!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Penny was amazing and took us on an amazing trip through the market. She was funny and charming and the food was delicious! The bits of history and local flavor made the whole thing. A definite must do for locals and visitors alike.

1  Thank Shaina H