The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
W Seattle(Seattle)
Hotel Seattle(Seattle)
  • Free Internet
1,732 results
All reviewspolar barjuno restaurantpioneer squaremen's clubdome roomdouble treepolar bearprivate clubcherry streetthe french press coffeewarm cookieshistoric hotelturn of the centurycolumbia towermodern amenitieslight raillobby bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed here for two nights on business. The hotel does a nice job setting a old club type feel, while still being fresh and not worn out. The bar was great with a good bar menu and nice throwback feel to it. My room was updated and spacious. Finally all the staff was very nice and accommodating. Definitely would recommend for business or pleasure.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

So I went to this hotel thinking, "Alright! I got the top floor suite! This will be perfect to celebrate my one year anniversary!" Its located right next to a construction site. Parking is by valet only. There is one resturaunt and its WAY over priced. The staff is fine until you have a problem that requires more than getting you a new room key. My mini fridge was locked shut and they had no idea how to open it so I couldnt take any leftovers. The noise is incredible. Every bang, siren, tire squeel, etc. is resonated in the rooms. The heating system is loud as hell and it made it hard to sleep. To top it all off I was charged an extra $65 for no known reason. It wasnt on my reciept and the hotel refuses to disclose why I got charged extra. So in conclusion... if you want to get your moneys worth... stay at a motel 6.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
jgouge, General Manager at The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on our service and appointment and apologize we were unable to meet your expectations. A member of our team has attempted to contact you regarding your questions about your charges, they would be happy to explain what they were for to you. We will use your comments on our guestroom comfort and appointment as we continue to evolve our guests' experience and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Thank you.

Jeff Gouge

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was met at my car with an umbrella overhead. Warm cookies while I checked in. The Bellman hung my dresses up and retrieved ice for our room. When leaving the building the doorman again offered an umbrella for my travel around the city and was super friendly. The bed and pillows were amazing.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I stay downtown Seattle about 6 times a year, but this was our first time at this Hotel. We didn't know much about it going in, but absolutely loved it. We valeted our car, and were greeted with a warm chocolate chip and walnut cookie at check-in. Our room was beautiful. I loved the décor and the whirlpool tub. We had drinks at the bar downstairs before out dinner at the Met, and really liked the atmosphere and service. We will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My wife and I came to Seattle for a quick weekend! We were close to all attractions, and this was the perfect location! We walked to the Pike Market and Pioneer Square. It was only 20 Min from the airport so it was extremely convenient. The saff is knowledgable and friendly in this beautiful building. It was a great addition to a wonderful trip! We would definately return.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple