Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel
US$286
US$272
  • Fitness centre
1,653 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe underground tourwithin walking distanceamtrak stationhistoric buildinghomeless peoplebest westernsking street stationsafeco fieldcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggslight railpike place marketparking garageyogurtmodern amenitiesolder hotel
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This hotel is restored and includes modern conveniences, such as WiFi. It doesn't have the musty smell or worn finishes of some restorations. It's conveniently located to Pioneer Square and the rest of downtown Seattle.

We chose this hotel because we were arriving by train late at night and wanted a reasonably priced, safe place to sleep. We were delighted by this hotel. We were received in a friendly, but knowledgeable manner. Someone appeared to help with the luggage. The room was cozy and nicely done. We stayed two separate nights and were treated well both nights.

The complementary breakfast was good. Really special were the hot breakfast sandwiches, and having someone around to help you with what you wanted.

I was impressed with how well the hotel was run. I never had to go looking for someone to help.

Room Tip: There are lots of rooms that don't face onto the street. These are super quiet.
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed for two nights to see a show and do typical Seattle tourist sight seeing. Front desk was very helpful at check in and took the the time to post payments from Best Western travel cards before putting our credit card on file to reduce the amount our card was authorized. Mark the concierge said hello and offered help every time he saw us. The room was very nice and clean. I work in the industry and know all the little things to check for and was pleased. On our day of check out the area in front of the hotel reserved for loading and unloading was under construction so Steven from the front desk walked to the parking garage for the hotel (conveniently a block away) to meet us on our way out to get our entry/exit keycard for the garage so we wouldn't have to find a parking spot to return the card. Very good service, clean hotel, pretty hotel at that, and convenient location. Would stay again and have already recommended to a friend traveling to Seattle.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stayed without our children and had a good time hopping from bar to bar. Great location for walking and good access to Pioneer Square. We walked to Chinatown without much effort. Quite a bit of homeless but they were ok. The rooms are small and appropriate to the age of the building, full service was good. If you want to experience the true grungy character of Seattle stay here you will really enjoy it.

Room Tip: get a room with the balcony (not really one) but is fun
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I read a lot of the reviews that commented on the location of the hotel not being in the best area but I've been to a lot of hotels around the world and some of those were not in the best area and yet I had a great trip. I just couldn't believe that a Best Western would put their world-wide reputation on the line so I went for it and I'm glad I did. We had a party of 4 and all of us agreed that we'd come back. It's conveniently located in that its near the ferries, right by Pioneer Square and just a short walk to Pike Market area. The waterfront promenade is very close by. I don't always want to be right next to all the busiest parts of town and I enjoy walking as did the rest of my party. The hotel is older but very clean and very well kept up. Rooms are spacious and have everything you need. Continental breakfast has a wide assortment of food and is opened for a long time, like 6:30 to 10:00am. Off site parking is very close by and very easy to access. We needed to extend our time just a little bit as we had a tour for a later time and the staff was great about letting us park longer. In fact, the staff was great about several of our needs. There is an excellent Italian restaurant just a few doors down towards the water. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and will stay again in the future as we need to spend more time in Seattle!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This hotel is a Heritage building built in 1913, yet has all the amenities of a modern hotel. This hotel is well maintained and is staffed with the most professional and courteous people. I encourage you to treat yourself and stay at this excellent hotel. I wouldn't be surprised if the Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel becomes your favorite hotel in Seattle.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western