“Trip to Seattle, WA”

Ranked #61 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
South Gate, United States
“Trip to Seattle, WA”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

The hotel is clean, the parking is good (you have to paid 10 plus tax for every day), standard services for $150. plus hotel in the area. But if you arrive early of you reservation, do not expect they will be help you to stay in the hotel the day before, because they do not "break" the rule??? no matter if you are tired after drive from Los Angeles California to Seattle WA.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I would like to start off by sincerely apologizing for your check in experience, however, we were sold out and we do not have rooms available at the time of your arrival at the hotel and so we were unable to check you in. Please give us another opportunity to provide you with the excellent customer service that you deserve and please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit Seattle.

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Belgorod, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

It's a reasonably priced hotel in Seattle. Has a great location as it's close to everything in the city.
Nice breakfast is served in the morning. One of the most important things - it was absolutely clean.

Room Tip: My room on the 2nd floor was slightly noisy.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am glad to hear that you were able to find our hotel reasonably priced and you were able to enjoy the location of the hotel. Indeed, we are within walking distance to everything in the city! I hope you enjoyed the make-your-own-waffle that we have in our breakfast room. I will share your comments about the hotel being clean with my housekeeping team. We hope to see you soon in Seattle!

kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

If you're looking for a place to hangout and have fun. This place has it all, 24 hot tub / 24 hot restaurant behind it, Liquor store beside it, awesome understanding staff that won't send you packing at the first sign of noise. Surprised they aren't sold out in seconds when any event comes to town.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay at the Best Western Loyal Inn! I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the hot tub on site and that you were able to find our location great! I will share your comments with the staff as well, truly we take pride in delivering superior customer service to each and everyone of our guests! We hope to see you soon in Seattle!

San Fernando, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

The breakfast is not what I am used to at all Best Western. I is not always out on time. I usually stay at the Executive on International Blvd. in Sea Tac. In fact I am going back next month. The Loyal inn is close to everything but it is to busy for my, but it is agood place for young people for it is centered in the middle of town

Room Tip: get the top floor away from the street
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our complimentary breakfast did not meet your expectations. We have a very experienced breakfast attendant that takes care of the breakfast area but I will share your comments with the team. Please consider staying with us again. You may reach me directly at mdiangco@clisehotels.com and I will be glad to personally assist you with your booking.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great location as it is close enough to the city but far enough from the noise. Clean and comfortable with staff that are very helpful and a reasonable price (Seattle is expensive when it comes to accommodation I learnt!). Couldn’t ask for more really.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad that you were able to find the hotel's location great and clean and comfortable. I hope you stay with us again the next time you visit Seattle. I will share your comments with the team, I am very glad to hear that the staff was able to provide excellent customer service during your stay!

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We often go to concerts at Jazz Alley or the Triple Door in Seattle. Sometimes, that combined with shopping and/or a stop at the EMP (Experience Music Project). Best Western Loyal Inn is perfectly situated, comfortable and fresh. We've stayed here several times because of the location, but this time, even our BCAA discounts could not drive down the price enough to feel like the price was right. BW are almost always fresh and staff are usually more than friendly. Breakfasts are becoming predictable, and for our price, it was a bit disappointing to find soap, lotion and shampoo dispensers locked to the walls. Even if the cost of these little hotel treats are negligible, the feel like someone took some personal attention to make the room ours. Most of the time, we have good wifi reception, but this night, it was a struggle to get work errands done with the quality of wifi reception delivered. Probably, I'm looking for a competitive venue when I head down to Seattle for my next concert.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying with us again. I would like to share with you that we are a green hotel that is why we have high quality soap, lotion and shampoo dispensers in the bathroom. However, we do have bottled shampoo and lotion and bar soap at the front desk should you need them. My apologies about the WIFI reception, we have recently upgraded and this should not be a problem but I will share your comments with management. We hope you consider staying with us again, please do not hesitate to contact me for your next stay.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

We were in Seattle for a concert at the Key Arena and took in a couple tours ... thanks for having those choices in my booking page. We were impressed with the welcoming of the front desk, the breakfast was plenty for us ... good variety for all taste - self serve works well for us - pleasant staff all around.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Loyal Inn! We know you have so many hotels to choose from but we would like to thank you for staying with us during the concert at the Key Arena. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast that the hotel provided as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit Seattle!