“Great hotel! ”

The Loyal Inn
Ranked #62 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
“Great hotel! ”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We arrived in Seattle a day early by mistake and the hotel accommodated us- no problem. In the end we were really glad that we had an extra night at this hotel in Seattle. Really great location, really comfortable rooms, great little fitness centre, great breakfast and excellent price! We had a really relaxing time here.. Going to the gym, getting breakfast exploring seattle and for about $100 a night including parking we were really pleased.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay and you were able to find the room comfortable. I am also happy to hear that you were able to make use of our fitness center and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast! We hope to see you soon in Seattle. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next reservation.

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Richland, United States
Reviewed 16 December 2013

people at the reception were not helpful or friendly...room was clean and had a window heating unit which was noisy ...had people shouting outside in the middle of the night... paid for parking ..$10 a night..

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so sorry to hear that the front desk were not helpful or friendly. Please contact me directly at mdiangco@clisehotels.com. I would like to ask for more information during your stay. My apologies if the window heating unit was noisy. I will share your comment with the maintenance team. Also, as for the people shouting outside, I would like to let you know that we do have security that patrols the area from 10am until 7am. I hope you consider staying with us again and I hope to hear from you soon.

Astoria, Oregon
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We booked this hotel based on listing of amenities , which included a hot tub and full breakfast. When we arrived, we asked about the hot tub and were told it was under maintenance that evening. I asked if it would be open in the morning and was told it would be. In the morning, the person at the desk said it wouldn't be open until the evening, as it was undergoing scheduled maintenance. So... I felt that we should have been told ahead of time. As for the breakfast, it was very limited with no meats and just a few choices. As for the area, it was close to many dining options within walking distance, including a Whole Foods 3 blocks away.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your experience. My apologies about the hot tub being under maintenance when you arrived. As for breakfast, we have other hot items which includes scrambled eggs, oatmeal and waffles. We are unable to serve any type of meat during breakfast because our property doesn't have a restaurant on site therefore for sanitation and health purposes we are unable to serve any type of meat. I hope you consider staying with us again and please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit Seattle.

Yakima, Washington
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Too much noise. Heat system did not work properly. Some one next door tried to enter our room through the adjoining door in the middle of the night. No extra blankets in the room. A very BAD nights stay. We would not use this facility again!

Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that the heat system in your room did not work properly. If you could please inform the front desk next time that way we could move you to a different room. Of course, we would like for you to be comfortable during your stay. We also offer extra blankets and our house person will gladly bring that to your room. I hope you consider staying with us again.

Klamath Falls, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

If you ask for anything they will charge your card. They have an old hotel - the halls smell bad and the doors have cracks in them - you can hear everything that goes on in the hotel. we stayed there for business, but will not do it ever again.

Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to write your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay but I would like to share with you that the charges on your folio were parking charges and not blanket charge. The extra blankets and extra cups are complimentary, we do not charge for those amenities. I hope you consider staying with us again and thank you again for your comments.

Corvallis, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The staff are very pleasant and helpful. The room was disappointing. The bed had one thin blanket with no extra blankets in the room. The bed also had a bad odor to it - my daughter described it as "chicken poop". Room heater touch a few hours to warm up the room, and even though it was set to 68 degrees it became too hot. Parking is a bit unnerving as it winds around the building with narrow areas.

Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very pleased to hear that you were able to find the team pleasant and helpful. My apologies if the room was not up to your expectations. However, I would like to share with you that we do provide extra blankets for our guests. I hope you come stay with us again, please give us another chance to be of service to you. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit Seattle.

Port Orchard, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The room was large, but very empty. They offered a gas fireplace, which was a really cool idea, except there were no instructions on how to light it and when I asked the staff about it, they weren't helpful and I never did get to use it since I didn't want gas leaking in the room. The pillows were very uncomfortable (which is usually my problem with BW) I brought my own to get around this since I enjoy the locations and the prices of BW.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comment. I would like to apologize if the staff was not helpful about the fireplace. I will most definitely talk to the team about this. However, I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the location and the prices of Best Western Hotels. Thank you for choosing to stay in our property, I hope you stay with us again and give us a second chance to be of service to you and your guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your future stay.