“Best service”
Review of The Loyal Inn

The Loyal Inn
Ranked #59 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed at the last minute and Kelly made our reception wonderful. If on a budget you can't beat the location or the free breakfast. The rooms are a little noisy and not too dark but for the price not bad

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tracyvan18
Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Tracyvan18,

Thank you for taking the time to write your experience with the hotel. I am very glad to hear that Kelly, our front desk agent was able to provide excellent customer service during your stay. I will share this TripAdvisor comment with Kelly! I am glad to hear that you were able to find the hotel's location great as well as you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast we provide to our guests. We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was here with my partner for an interview she had in Downtown Seattle. We loved the beds and linens, probably the most comfty of any hotel we've ever been in! Gluten free breakfast options. Great location. Staff was very helpful and genuine. Parking was $10 (plus tax) and they let us park there early before check in, and until 5pm after check out, which was super helpful on our trip. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear John O,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your partner's interview. Indeed our location is in the heart of Downtown Seattle and we are within walking distance to most of the tourist areas. I am glad to hear that you loved the beds and the linens and that you were also able to enjoy the breakfast! We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle!

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I was told I was not allowed to walk in breakfast area barefooted. My room was across the hall from the breakfast hall. Walls were peeling paint in areas. Had hair and yellow stains on the toliets. Water stains on headboards of bed. Will not stay here again.....

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Teamrip,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Although your experience was not a good one I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us when you were in Seattle. My sincere apologies about your breakfast experience. I will also share your comments about the water stains with our maintenance team. I hope you consider staying with us again. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed at Best Western Loyal Inn last week. Only stayed overnight for a quick trip to Seattle. This is the first time to this hotel as we usually stay closer to Pike Market. The price was the reason we decided to stay here this time and glad we did. The main draw was that breakfast was included as was cheaper parking. Pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the room and comfortable beds. My husband thought the best was a little on the soft side, but my daughter and I thought otherwise. I thought the coffee was excellent at breakfast the next morning. There was also offered cereals, pastries, toast, waffles, eggs, juices, yogurt, oatmeal. As always, the line up for the waffles was quite long. But not a biggie. The only complaint I had was that the hot tub could have been hotter. We really liked the location as it was close to Bell Town Pizza. If anyone out there likes to poke through vintage shops and great record stores, head over to Ballard and Freemont areas. You will find great coffee places, restaurants and shopping. Next time we head down south, we will def. stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Luvmaui40,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with the hotel. I am glad that you were able to find the rooms clean and the beds comfortable. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast that we provide for our guests. Also, you are correct with our parking as we are the only hotel that charges only $10 for parking. Thank you very much and we hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The staff and the hotel are great the fact that they don't have a restaurant on premises is ok because you can call a number and have the food of your choice delivered to your room in 45 minutes or less. The room is large and for my disabled husband very comfortable. We will defiantly stay again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tanya B
Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Tanya B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about the hotel during your stay. I am very happy to hear that you were able to find the staff and the hotel great. I am also glad to hear that your stay was comfortable for you and for your husband. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit Seattle. We are looking forward to be of great service to you and your husband on your next stay!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I found the hotel average, but the staff were unhelpful. I found them stuck-up and rude. The breakfast was nothing special. The only warm food they had were cheap eggs and a waffle maker. The room was okay. The bed was comfy and the room looks nice. The bathroom has not been updated in awhile. The view is terrible. I got to look into a parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback and for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you were able to find the staff unhelpful. We take a pride for providing great customer service for our guest and I would like to apologize if you were not able to experience this one. As for the complimentary breakfast, we have a variety of food available and that includes : toast, hot oatmeal (original and flavored), dry cereals, yogurt, bagels and fresh fruits. We hope you consider staying with us again on your next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We got door knocks three times in the evenings by the staff even whit the "please do not disturb" tag hung on the outside of the door knob. Also a lot of noise from the doors shut. Guess they are just too old.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sherry H,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry to hear that you have been disturbed so many times during your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies as of course, we always would like for our guests to enjoy their stay with us. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you visit Seattle so we could provide you with a better service. Thank you for staying with us!