“Good location and friendly staff.”
Review of The Loyal Inn

The Loyal Inn
Ranked #63 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Whistler, Canada
“Good location and friendly staff.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good location - 10 minute walk to the city center, Good breakfast, nice large comfortable rooms. Easy parking - just at the back of the hotel, Really friendly and super helpful staff. - Would go back when i'm next in Seattle.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 4th floor at the far right hand corner, you may just about see the space needle.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cameron M
Dear Cameron M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback during your recent stay at the Best Western Loyal Inn. I am very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the hotel's location. We are right in the middle of Downtown Seattle and within walking distance to most of the tourist areas! I am also glad to hear that you were comfortable with your room and that you had a nice breakfast! We hope to see you soon in Seattle. Thank you once again.

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Owen Sound
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed one night two weeks ago. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was typical- no meat options. Dated hotel but clean enough.

A fair distance from most attractions. Not much to do without a 2 mile walk.

Hot tub nice-wish they had a pool. We paid a lot for a mediocre hotel stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank HandHandB
Dear HandHandB,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review during your recent stay at the Best Western Loyal Inn. I am very thrilled to hear that you were able to find the staff friendly, I will share this comment with the team and I know they will be delighted. I am glad that you were able to find the hotel clean as well and that you were able to enjoy one of our amenities which is the hot tub. We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Frequently we stay at Best Western Loyal Inn because of its convenient location. It's always difficult to know if a hotel or restaurant is better different or if I am different and maybe better. Our most recent stay was seamless and left me with nothing to mutter about except the lack of maple and brown sugar porridge dispenser being empty by the time I got to breakfast just before closing (most popular choice, I surmise). I seem to remember that the last time I stayed at BW LI, the internet was frustratingly slow; this time my laptop and iPhone synced right up and I was able to put to bed work that had surfaced during my drive to Seattle. I'm not fond of soap/shampoo/moisturizer dispensers and seem to remember mentioning that little room treats made all the difference; yes, all those dispensers are there in the shower and at the sink, but a sweet little bar of soap was there in a decorative soap dish between the two bathroom sinks. Ah, these guys have listened to me (and/or others who also like the little touches that say, "Welcome, you're special."). The price remains the same, but our parking was free, and we could use the parking lot until 5PM that day; perfect because I had two Seattle errands to do before departure. Much better this time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sassamatt,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to thank you for staying with us once again during your visit to Seattle! I am very glad to hear that your stay was much better this time and you did enjoy what we offered in our complimentary breakfast buffet. I am also glad to hear that the Internet worked out just fine for you during this stay. Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle.

timonium
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The outside was very run down, not appealing at all. The noise level between rooms kept us awake at night, and woke us early in the morning. Really couldn't wait to leave. We did not have a channel guide in our room so I called the front desk and asked what channel was HBO. Well the person at the desk couldn't tell me because he didn't watch TV. How's that for a answer. There was no one he could ask either. When a neighboring room would take a shower or flush their toilet it sounded like it was in your room, not good at 1am. It is close to the Space Needle but it's close to a mile from Pike Place. Not very near any nice restaurants or bars either. Best Westerns have become so hit or miss that this one has convinced us to stay away from the chain.

1 Thank crmolony
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Moved from higher end hotel to here to save money to spend strolling the waterfront; I was surprised that this hotel was just as good as higher end hotel. Guess what I liked the best? The staff were down to earth, friendly and reassuring that if we needed anything they were there to help. This hotel had comfy beds, clean room, and clean facilities. The halls had character something that reminded me of old retro look. It was a family trip my teenager liked it cause of Wii Fii was fast. I liked because it saved us money. The breakfast was ok, the coffee was good. Free morning paper. Lots of parking.

Room Tip: Its close to highway your going to hear sirens, but don't worry the beds are so comfy you will f...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Rita M
Dear Rita M,

Thank you for your kind words! Thank you for giving us a chance to be of service to you. I am very glad that you were able to find the beds comfortable, the rooms clean as well as our facilities. I am also glad to hear your daughter was able to make use of our complimentary WIFI as well as the complimentary breakfast. We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle. Thank you for staying with us!

seattle, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This particular Best Western's staff was very professional, yet caring and attentive in every way. The room was just what we wanted and needed for our one night's stay in Seattle. We only stay at Best Western wherever we go, but this BW was far exceeded other's from the moment we arrived til our departure. The gift bag with two bottles of water and a snack was a nice touch, but what really got our attentsion was to see our last name written on the tag of the gift bag. Thanks for being there as it seemed like it was just for us.

3 Thank Joan S
Dear Joan S,

Thank you for your kind comments! I am very glad to hear that you were able to find the staff professional, caring and attentive. I will share these wonderful words with the team and I am sure they will be thrilled. Thank you for being a loyal customer to Best Western. We strive to do our best to make sure our loyal customers deserve the recognition and superior care that they deserve. We hope you come stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle.

Layton, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel was very nice. The staff was excellent with check-in and check-out and offering suggetions for dinner and events and how to easily get to them. They helped with a cab and made our stay wonderful. It was downtown and close to the pier and Space Needle. I want to come back when I have more time to spend exploring the city. I will definately stay at this hotel when I return to Seattle.

2 Thank Ruby W
Dear Ms. Ruby W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a feedback during your stay with us. I am always very thrilled to hear that the team was able to provide superior customer service to each of our guests. Truly, we love taking care of our guests and making them feel that their stay is very special. Thank you in advance for your future stay with us and we hope to see you very soon in Seattle!