“Best deal we found!”

Ranked #63 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
New York City, New York
“Best deal we found!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Loyal Inn isn't located in the most aesthetic part of Seattle, but it does the trick. There is a ton of construction going on around it-by Amazon (we were told). So, you can always find your way back to the hotel by looking for the cranes. That said, we found the location to be very good. If you think Seattle is only the Space Needle and the Public Market, you can walk to both. But we found this hotel well situated to visit Ballard, Fremont and Capitol Hill as well, using the friendly buses of Seattle. Be sure to ask for a front room facing Denny Park. Otherwise, you'll see only construction. Breakfast was adequate to get you on your way-wifi was good and the place was very clean. Parking was $10 a night. In a town of pricy hotels, this was a deal. No complaints-I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room that faces Denny Park in the front of the building.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 60763Christine
Dear 60763Christine,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Indeed our hotel is all about location, location, location! And yes, we are within walking distance to the Space Needle and Pike Place Market. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and the complimentary Internet. I am glad that our parking rate worked out for you during your stay, I would like to share with you that we are the only hotel in Downtown Seattle that charges only $10 for parking!

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Huntsville, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I booked one night through hostelworld, thinking the place was AAE Hostel Seattle. I was delighted to discover that my reservation was for a Best Western that is affiliated with AAE. I had a very comfortable room with a/c and free wi-fi and breakfast. I paid significantly less than I had at another nearby hotel (with no a/c) earlier in my trip. The location is good: just blocks from the Space Needle and about a mile from Pike Market. My only negative is that I didn't know the correct name in advance.

1 Thank DavidMcTier
Dear DavidMcTier,

Thank you very much for your very nice feedback. I am very delighted to hear that you were able to find your room comfortable and you enjoyed the complimentary Internet and breakfast that we provide to each of our guests. Also, I would like to share with you that all of our rooms come with air-conditioning unit, microwave, refrigerator and safe. My apologies about the confusion regarding the name of the hotel. I will point this issue with the booking agency you booked it with.

Courtenay, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

It was okay. The service at the front desk was great, the exterior of the hotel and my room was not thrilling and I could have done without the vacuuming outside my door at 9:30 at night while I was sleeping, but the location was good and I liked that there was a fridge and breakfast.

Dear DebStorey,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a feedback regarding your recent experience with us. I am very happy to hear that you were able to find the service at the front desk great. I will share this with my front desk team and I am sure that they will be thrilled. My apologies about the vacuuming outside of your door. I have shared this information with the Director of Housekeeping and we will correct this issue so it will not happen again in the future.

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

The room was spacious and comfortable. The coffee was excellent and the coffee maker VERY easy to use. There was a small sink and an empty refrigerator. Best of all, there was a liquor store behind and hotel and a Whole Foods 2 short block away. Staff were professional and helpful. The breakfast was okay, but there could have been a bit more variety. I stayed for 9 nights so it got boring after a few days.

Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Michael T,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you were able to find your room spacious and comfortable. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary coffee in your room and that you were able to find it very easy to use! Truly our location is right in the middle of Downtown Seattle. Thank you for staying with us! We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle.

Whitmore Lake
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Seattle is pretty expensive, so we were happy to find this reasonably priced hotel with a great location. Within walking distance to the Space Needle and other tourist attractions, Rooms large, beds comfortable, staff friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank MaryHeff
Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear MaryHeff,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review during your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you were able to find the hotel reasonably priced and that you enjoyed the location of our hotel. I will also share your comments with the team about being friendly and I am sure they will be delighted. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle.

Potsdam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We unexpectedly had to stay in Seattle. The gentleman who checked us in was extremely helpful despite the fact that we checked in well past 11pm. The room was comfortable and the location was perfect.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Maria D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Larry R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a feedback regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Loyal Inn. I am very happy to hear that Justin was able to provide superior customer service during your stay. I will share your comments with him and I know he will be thrilled. I am also glad to hear that you were able to find the room comfortable and the hotel's location perfect for you. Thank you very much.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Staff were amazing. Last minute booking. Rooms were just okay. Nothing special. Not worth the price. Found hidden charges upon departure. Almost an extra $90 than expected. Not impressed. Stayed a couple nights at a hotel closer to downtown at a less expensive rate. Look elsewhere if possible.

• Stayed June 2014
7 Thank Chris B
hcohenSeattle, General Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear Chris B,

Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your recent stay in Seattle. We are thrilled that our staff provided excellent service. We are pleased that our rooms met your expectations.

We are very disappointed that you were not happy with the final charges. We are not sure what the issue was but would appreciate the opportunity to research your account further. Please feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to check into your account.

We do hope that you would give us another chance when your travels bring you back to Seattle.

Best regards,