“No complaints here”

Ranked #53 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Chicago, Illinois
“No complaints here”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

My bf brought me here for my birthday and we had the best room. I opened my room curtains and had the Seattle space needle right in front of me. The room was nice and there is a restaurant on the 1st floor and they had great food and not overpriced and the waitstaff was very friendly. As soon as we checked in the front desk clerk was giving us advice on places we should see. So over all I had a great experience.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BellaAng
David_Lenke, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
Dear BellaAng,

Thank you for the great reveiw. We look forward to seeing you again on any future trips you make to Seattle!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Santa Clarita
Reviewed 12 February 2013

This is the first best western I have stayed at that does not have a continental breakfast. That surprise was a let down. I also felt the management is deceptive. They tell you on the phone that parking is $15.00 they billed me $18.30 per day. The lobby and rooms are getting old, but they keep the place clean and I felt most the rooms have nice window views. I never did get the heater to work properly. They tryed to fix it one day and it broke again the next. They did bring extra blankets right away.
Because of the lie about parking & not having the breakfast, next time I will stay across the street at the Travel Loudge and save the money. They looked to be in as good or better shape then the Executive Inn.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have good views on both sides of the building.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MIke J
David_Lenke, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 13 February 2013
Dear Mike J,
Thank you for your review of our hotel, I am sorry to see that you had an issue with you heater not working properly. Because we do have our full service restaurant we do charge for breakfast and our buffet does provide a breakfast that is greater than what you will find in your average Best Western Hotel. I am sorry that you feel deceived about the price of parking, the charge is $15.00 per night plus the applicable taxes that we are charged by the city and state.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Decent location by Space Needle and Belltown. Close to monorail or a 20 minute walk to downtown.
Room was outdated and worn. Room heater made room feel like a dry sauna.
Reception area was average and restaurant in hotel was average.
Overall an average hotel and expected for a Best Western

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Scrubs67,
Thank you for your review of the hotel. I can see you had some issues and I am disappointed to read that. I hope that you will give us another try in the future so we can impress you with our “WOW” service.
Port Moody, Canada
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Second year we have stayed here as a group for boat show. Reasonable rates, clean,comfortable rooms,great,friendly service.
Restaurant has decent food for decent price.
Great location for us. We also went to pike market and to Ballard locks

Room Tip: Facing space needle,if traveling with group ask for connecting rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
David_Lenke, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Dear Lrose83,

Thank for staying with us again this year! I am pleased to hear that our hotel is the perfect landing place for you during you trip to the annual Seattle Boat Show. We look forward to having you for many more visits.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Good front line staff, great rooms and excellent beds. This hotel is wonderfully located near the Space Needle. Just minutes away from downtown by Monorail or a 15 minute walk. Good breakfast buffet served in hotel restaurant.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on top floors. We had quiet a few young noisy people staying on the third floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank atouroperator
David_Lenke, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 4 February 2013
Dear atouroperator,

Thank you for the review and the comment about the bed. We just put brand new beds in the hotel a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing but great things! We look forward to seeing you again on your next adventure to Seattle!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Room heater did not work properly. Room services was very poor. Bed sheets were dusty. I started coughing the moment I lied down on the bed. Shower was broken! Lock for the sliding windows was broken, hence could not sleep for three nights. Very scary experience!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review of the hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable time at the hotel. I am looking into all of the issues that you mentioned, could you please contact me at dlenke@clisehotels.com so I can get more details to ensure that no one else has this type of stay.