“Decent place to stay in downtown”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #51 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 7 April 2013

within walking distance to major attractions in Seattle. Pikes place, Space Needle, Seattle Center, Water Front, etc. As with any other major city, driving around and parking can be a real pain and expensive. It was nice to be able to park the car and walk to all the areas we wanted to see.The room was very clean, spacious, and beds are comfortable. The buffet breakfast is ok. Just don't eat the potatoes....lol. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The price was worth the stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
David_Lenke, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Dear Rickster67,
Thank you for sharing your comments about the hotel and Seattle. We do offer the option to our guests of leaving your car until 4pm on the day of your check out. We understand that parking in our City can be difficult and we want our guests to have the best experience possible. We do look forward to seeing you on future trips to Seattle.
David Lenke

Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Not the greatest place but that's probably why I was able to find a room at such a reasonable price. The view of the space needle was great as was the location. Check in was extremely well handled by a very pleasant brunette woman, wish I could remember her name. The room smelled musty and the carpet needed to be replaced but the bed was comfortable so that helped make up for the room and hotel's otherwise dated and tired appearence. The internet service was intermittant and slow. A little TLC and this could be a very nice place. Would I go back? It would not be my first choice but maybe.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Dear scottsdalegolfergirl,
Thank you for the candid and frank feedback about the hotel. We are currently working on boosting the signal strength of our wireless Internet and hope to have this solved very soon. I am sure as you saw we are currently working on areas of the hotel to enhance the stay of current and future guests. I do hope that you will consider the hotel for any future stays.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We stayed in this hotel from 27th March till 2nd April, I was very impressed by the hotel, the service we received in checking in was great, thanks Alex. It was also in a great location, 1 block from the Space Needle and 2 Blocks from the waterfront, which was very convenient. It was close to the 'Ride the Ducks' and the beds were really comfy and the room was large.

I never tried out the breakfast, but it did smell delicious, and the parking was very reasonable for the price.

Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Elaine B,
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Seattle and found the hotel to provide great service. I look for forward to sharing with the entire and Alex as well. The hotel looks forward to welcoming you back in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Highly pleased with the hotel accommodations, so spacious and comfortable rooms, great staffs and most of all it is strategically located , just one block to Space Needle, Chihuly Glass garden, Pacific Science Center and the station for Ride the Duck, monorail to downtown.
We booked the rooms with 2 queen beds, had an added value for our stay, that is the spectacular view of the Space Needle at night .

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
David_Lenke, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Dear Best Western Traveler,
I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations for this stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to tell other about! I can’t wait to share this with the staff of the hotel!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Location was good and within walking distance to the space needle and chihuly glass garden. I arrived late and inhotel restaurant had limited dinner menu and was very pricey. food was bland, poorly prepared and presented. Basement Parking was $18 a night with rain buckets collecting dripping water.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
David_Lenke, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Dear drdobey,
Thank you for the review of the hotel. Our secured parking is located on the lower of our building and during the time you stayed with us, we had a small leak that placed collection buckets under to ensure our parking remained safe for all guests. Also, all the food onsite is prepared from scratch; however I am passing your comments onto our chef. Would you please contact me at dlenke@clisehotels.com and let me know what you had and the date.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights..the room was very clean, spacious with a comfortable bed and the basic amenities.. The staff were really helpful and cheerful..the hotel is approximately 10-15 minutes walk from downtown..u can also take the monorail which is a 2 minute walk..the only negative thing is the garbage trucks coming in at the middle of the night which was very noisy as my room was on the alley, however for the price it was not a big deal..if u are a light sleeper just ask for a room facing the space the needle which i assume would be quieter..A wonderful experience..would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
David_Lenke, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2013

Dear Mahmoud S,
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel! The staff and I are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel has an advantage of being right at the base of the Space Needle and other attractions in the Seattle Center complex. I hope next time you come to Seattle you will make us your base of operations again.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Stayed there was 1 night 25-26 march,2013. Got room #420.
Room was average and nothing great. The couch was filthy & dirty and worn out. Beds were ok .
The hallway on the 4th floor was under renovation and was so damp and smelly that my wife almost threw up while entering the hotel room. The fllor should be taken off from guest use, if they are doing major renovation. Food at breakfas restaurant was ok nothing great. Service was kind of slow with no coffee refills and asked few times for it. I told my concern to te Manager on Duty, But his apology was so such a old one, no sincereity in it. Told me Ok , I will get it checked. was disappointed. Read great reviews and booked it. But 100% disappointed.Wont recommend this hotel alteast till it is not renovated. Also lot of contruction around the area makes it difficult.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
David_Lenke, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Dear Abhinav S,
I am disappointed to hear about your stay. The team at the hotel strives to put forth the best experience for all guests. The work being done on the fourth floor is not part of a major renovation at but is preventative maintenance so we can continue to provide a quality product for all our guests. I know beds are a very personal preference but I am still concerned about your comment regarding the beds in the room considering they are brand new. I will be sure to look into that to see if there is anything defective. I invite you to contact me directly at dlenke@clisehotels.com to speak further about your stay.