Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle
  • Fitness centre
US$319
US$219
Priceline
All reviewsbreakfast area isroom was cleantv channelsfull kitchencheck in was quickroom keywould stay here againclose to downtownbus stophot tubfree breakfastfront desk staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulstreet noisespace needlecoffee makeraurora
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We booked here on booking.com. after travelling from baja Mexico and paying bigger prices for vacation hotels it was nice to have clean , quiet , shuttle service and breakfast all included in a great price.
Definetly one to remember as a stopover hotel I highly recommend this place , courteous staff also

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank canadiangirl959
gmwa217, Guest services at Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Thank you for your nice compliments! I hope we can serve you again soon!

Guest services

Reviewed 9 February 2014

The Comfort Inn and Suites has all you want for a comfortable stay at a reasonable price. The hotel is located in a commercial area, but safety features include interior hallways, 24 hour staffing at the desk , and elevators that require key card for operation. Beds were very comfortable with choice of pillow softness. Breakfast included make-your-own hot waffles, mboiled eggs, yogurt, cold cereal, juice, coffee ,0 fresh whole fruit, and various bread type items. Very helpful, service- oriented staff.

Convenient to Northgate area if Seattle. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014
gmwa217, Guest services at Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for your comments!

We look forward to be able to serve you again soon!

This month we have new furniture coming to go along with the new bedding and pillows!
Last month we did all new carpet throughout the hotel!

Thanks again

Guest services

Reviewed 23 January 2014

You can't beat the price on this hotel that is located in a great area (AAA price = $78 per night including taxes) ~ Close to Shilshole Bay, Shoreline Community College, 13 minutes to Ballard and 20 minutes to downtown Seattle. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful and our room was far enough from Aurora that we didn't hear the street noise (that we experienced the night before at the Holiday Inn down the street and paid $60 more per night there). The morning continental breakfast was great!

Definitely recommend staying at this location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from Aurora so you won't have to deal with street noise. Aurora is a busy street night and day.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelinbybus
gmwa217, Guest services at Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thank you for your Lovely comments!

Our rates are usually lower then the other hotel mentioned. Please note that your rate was a winter rate (when our rates are at their lowest) and the do very based on occupancy.

We hope to serve you again, next time you are in Seattle!

Guest service

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed as part of a group sporting trip in December 2013. The rooms are clean and spacious, staff were friendly and the property has a small gym and indoor pool which our group used. There is no restaurant at the property, and it is located in the suburbs - so close eating options are really chain style restaurants which you will have to drive to. We played three games in Seattle plus toured the city and the Boeing museum - all requiring lots of driving on freeways in heavy traffic. The closest attraction to the hotel was a shopping mall - Northgate mall. The property includes a very basic breakfast which is all prepackaged and prepared off-site. Personally I would prefer to pay for a proper breakfast but it is an option for people. Given the located and lack of local attractions, this property is probably best for people passing through Seattle. However as a tourist I would have preferred to be in town within walking distance to bars, restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank cjury
gmwa217, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank you for your review. Yes we strive to make people as comfortable as possible, unfortunately we can't do anything about the untimely traffic. The plus side about staying with us is that, unlike downtown, you don't have to pay an arm and a leg daily to park your car. However, I will openly inform anybody who reads this response, and anyone who calls the hotel, that we do suffer from commute times. In fact, the commute from our area - Shoreline area - to downtown Seattle was ranked worst in Washington State (though Californians tell me Los Angeles has us beat). You can always rent a hotel room downtown, which is within walking distance of many great bars and restaurants, just remember it will cost more.

And while I'm glad to take the compliments to our rooms and staff, are you sure you're reviewing the right hotel? We don't have an indoor pool?

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We travel with a very old lady cat who is 18 yo and well behaved. She sleeps on a towel owners provide, knows & uses her own litter box, never claws furniture, and sleeps a lot. We searched online for pet friendly places and made reservations at those places. We assumed when that was what were searched for on Comfort Inn & Suites that is what we were reserving. The site stated there was a fee for PETS. The next afternoon we were returning, an Asian man stops us in the hall telling us, "A CAT, you cannot have a cat here! We do not allow cats! I just had all our carpets and rooms redone. If a cat messes on the carpet I cannot get that out, it will have to be totally replaced!" I informed him the corporate website & the link to their web site stated they accepted pets. That's what we were reserved for 5 days. NOW he almost yelling at us, "NO they only accept dogs! We would have to leave now! Check them out!" he instructed the desk person." I explained that dogs pee on corners & some poop on the floor, their fur smells, they bark, and kids are worse. This is a very old cat we have traveled with her for years and she is very well behaved; she sleeps all day, her food & water bowls & litter box, all are in the bathroom on the tile...she does NOT misbehave." We are professional people, who are childless, we leave our rooms neat & clean, and we would never put up w/a pet who misbehaves. OK now I guess we have 1 hour to find a room somewhere in 100 mile radius of the city, change locations and make our dinner appointment at Shilshole because this man has decided to change the rules. He tells his manager to check their website and make sure it is updated, while we waited in the lobby like bad children. That was 09.30.2013. Later, he only changed his mind, not the website. He said she had nice green eyes (lie) and let us stay a couple days. We cut our 5 day stay short, we NEVER celebrated our anniversary at the Space Needle 10.02.2013 as planned (where we became engaged many years ago). Nice anniversary trip! We left Seattle early & returned to Phoenix! I have waited & checked for that update he demanded to be done 90 days ago, it is now January 8th, 2014 it still has not been updated NOR does it specify we only accept dogs! Their check-out bill states they charge for dogs, but BEWARE they ALSO charge for cats. ALSO BE-AWARE the owner changed the rules on us after we checked to a pet reserved room. HE was very rude & nasty to us. I believe when you search for a hotel that accepts pets, reserve a room, the rules should change when you sign in or after you have registered. The entire hotel chain needs to respect & acknowledge customers who are neat, clean, and are responsible pet owners!

Room Tip: Don't stay here! Bait & Switched! The owner changed his rules & is very rude!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tika K

I remember you guys well. I'm sure you remember that the reason we don't allow cats is because if they urinate anywhere, it is near impossible to remove the smell, and usually it requires replacing, in part or completely, whatever was soiled. And I although we don't allow cats, I do disagree with how your situation was handled and I give my sincerest apologies. If there is anything the hotel did right in a situation, I can always use that in our defense but unfortunately, in this case I have nothing I can say. And yes, the website should explain that cats aren't allowed. We at the hotel do not control how/when the content is updated. All we can do is send requests for them to change it. It actually took me more than a few months of trying before the hot tub feature was finally removed (for a time, I was submitting the pet policy change AT THE SAME TIME as the hot tub update). I can assure you, I have sent requests to update the pet information, and it should be updated now. If it was updated, I wouldn't have to turn away people who bring cats, people who I would have loved to have stay with us. I'm sorry you had to endure such an experience, and I promise you I'm trying to have the pet policy updated on the website. I would invite you to come back to give us another chance to better serve you, but in this case, if you never came back to our hotel, I would understand why. I'm very, very sorry.