We had booked Extended Stay America Northgate for out 4th July holiday. We had booked at this place because we wanted a kitchenette. However we received a call from Booking.com on the day of our journey about Extended Stay being over booked and that they would place us in some other hotel. Comfort Inn is just about a mile away from Extended Stay and we even got a room with a kichenette. The staff was friendly and beds clean and comfortable. The kichenette was suitably equipped and stocked with necessary utensils like dishes, spoons and pans and even a toaster. They were unable to serve breakfast due to some regulations, but the cold breakfast was simply high quality. The danishes and cream puffs that were served were over within minutes but the staff worked hard to keep refilling it. Even the bagels and fruits were very tasty and good quality. They were also in the process of upgrading the hotel and was updating everything from the pictures on the walls to the table lamps and furniture in the room.
I would love to stay in this hotel when I visit seattle again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than nine miles (20 minutes) north of downtown Seattle and central to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Seattle
- Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Inn Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Inn
- Best Western Evergreen Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Seattle