I wanted to take a moment and write to you regarding my recent stay at your Comfort Suites Hotel in Seattle, WA. I was traveling from Canada to Houston and was scheduled to catch a flight out of the Seattle Airport. Unfortunately, I missed my flight. The customer service desk gave me a “distressed traveler” coupon for your hotel.
They contacted the hotel, the shuttle picked me up at the airport and took me hotel. This hotel did not have a restaurant but the staff was kind enough to take me to the nearby mall so I could get something to eat. After my meal they picked me up and took me back to the hotel. The next morning they took me back to the airport so I could catch my flight.
The entire staff was so accommodating, professional and sympathetic to my plight. Customer service is so rare these days I wanted to let you know how much the experience meant to me. The entire staff should receive the recognition they deserve for all the help they offered. Each one of them from the shuttle driver to the hotel manager was exceptional. I’d like to thank you and the extraordinary staff at that hotel for all they did for me.
Thank you so very much and the next time I am stranded in Seattle I will stay at the Comfort Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than nine miles (20 minutes) north of downtown Seattle and central to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Inn And Suites Seattle
- Comfort Inn Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Inn
- Best Western Evergreen Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Seattle