Downtown Seattle is a very expensive place to stay. My husband found this hotel for $80 plus tax. We had two queen beds, free wireless and a very adequate breakfast which included eggs and waffles.
The service was quick and courteous. When we arrived at our assigned room there was very loud female laughter coming from the adjoining room. A quick visit to the front desk secured us a quiet room without any problem.
The room was clean and linens were good quality.
I was very pleased to find a clean, quiet room in downtown Seattle for such a reasonable price and I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than nine miles (20 minutes) north of downtown Seattle and central to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Inn And Suites Seattle
- Comfort Inn Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Inn
- Best Western Evergreen Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Seattle