“Good pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Not extraordinary, but pretty good. The veggies served with the pho were so clean and fresh! Had to ask for additional plates of veggies for the four of us because we initially were given just one little plate. No additional charge for the extra veggies.

Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

We spent a week in seattle, and ate here four meals. Hot and spicy pho or lemon grass prawns were our meals of choice. The spring rolls are bug, and excellent. You cant go wrong with a stop at Pho Viet Ahn.

Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

We had lemongrass prawn and onion noodles, and chicken curry. The orders are large, and reasonably priced. We will be back later this week for Pho.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I ate here during dinner rush on a thursday night. No problem finding me a seat even though the place was jumping. The hand rolled spring rolls are incredible and way bigger than you would expect. Super fresh ingredients, a large bowl of steak pho was more than I had bargained for, but I managed to make room somehow. Fantastic value.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Another good recommendation form the staff of my hotel. Nothing fancy here however the food was excellent. We had the chicken pho and vegetarian pho. Huge portions, so think about sharing, at least in my case. Very nice friendly and inviting staff. Great location. A business partner had the egg rolls and seemed to have a smile the whole time he was consuming them!. I guess they were good?