“Good food for not much money”
Review of Pho Viet Anh

Pho Viet Anh
Ranked #362 of 4,168 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good food for not much money”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We had a delicious meal for $60 for 6 persons. It was Nice weather thus we could sit in the 'garden'. It was not that far from the Needle.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Tasty pho”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Very good Vietnamese . Fun decor, though a bit cluttered. Good location. Friendly service. Good portion sizes. Seems like they closed early, though.

Visited March 2014
Boston
“Just Ok Pho”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We were staying at the Maxwell a few steps away and Pho Viet Anh was a convenient choice for us. The restaurant was very busy as it was a Saturday morning in the cold December weather.

We started off with the "special" roll and I was surprised by the fried wonton. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not but it was definitely different.

My husband and I both ordered the beef pho with meatballs. The broth was OK, not bland but not as flavorful as I am accustomed too. Prices were slightly higher than what I was used to paying.

Since we got our appetizer and noodle soup at the same time, I ate my roll first. The noodles soaked up some of the broth and I asked for a small bowl of additional broth, JUST BROTH. I was told that it would be an extra charge. I've never been charged for broth before, I thought that was a bit unfair.

Service was quick.

• Visited December 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great, simple, reasonable, yummy”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Was staying in the Maxwell hotel. Decided to give it a try for a sit-down evening meal. Didn't book but they fitted us in. Friendly staff. Fantastic, quick service, fresh delicious food. The young coconut juice is delicious!

• Visited October 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best for less”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

The best Vietnamese sandwiches anywhere & from $3.50!pho has a rich broth and spring roll is filled w vegetables & shrimp. Service is friendly & efficient. Space cramped when busy

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank H H

Been to Pho Viet Anh? Share your experiences!