“Walked a mile for this donut”
Review of Mighty O Donuts

Mighty O Donuts
Ranked #21 of 108 Bakeries in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Mighty good donut!!! Sat outside in the Seattle sun and enjoyed a great cup of fair trade coffee and a real treat.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

They're just donuts. I tried the plain, and it was good but a little too oily for me. I also felt the staff were very friendly but a little pushy. The coffee is pretty good though. I'd go back for the coffee.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast Sunday morning after going by it Saturday. We lucked out by being the second ones in, by the time we picked out our dozen the line was out the door.

We picked a variety, but the chocolate and raspberry was delicious and my fiance had the French Toast. Also picked up some glazed and jelly, we were not disappointed by any of it.

It's vegan and healthy (which might turn some people away), but all anyone needs to know is that they are awesome

1  Thank RBlakes
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The Mighty O Donut is the only donut that is worth eating in the world. I am now living in Columbus, OH, and consider myself donutless.

When we lived in Seattle, I would walk up Queen Anne Hill to Caffe Fiore and order a nice dark roast coffee and a Mighty O Donut. Now I just have coffee and sadness.

1  Thank OpusPenguin
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I went with friends living in Seattle. There was a book/toy shelf and my friend's son enjoyed playing while we waited for our donuts. I got the chocolate raspberry and the raspberry draped over the chocolate was bold and bright. I also tried my friend's orange blossom, which was also tasty. I wish I could have tried them all. So good. Plus, it's nice to know that when you're splurging on donuts, it's organic. When I get back to Seattle, I will definitely make The Mighty O and regular stop. On a side note, many people have mentioned these are vegan. However, they are delicious donuts foremost and they are tastier and fresher than anything you could get at Dunkin' Donuts.