“Great breakfast....you get what you pay for”
Review of Macrina Bakery

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Great food. A little sticker shock with the prices but this is quality. Everything is freshly baked and not from a plastic bag (sorry Starbucks). I will return.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We walked in because it smelled so good outside. Had great coffee, a very nice breakfast sandwich and a pastry. Everything was delicious and the service was great.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We probably passed by 20 Starbucks and other coffee shops that sell coffee and morning pastries on our way from the hotel, but Macrina was worth the effort.

Good coffee and an excellent selection of pastries, morning rolls and breads. Everything fresh and baked on the premises.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Mini upside down nectarine cake was delicious. Cute space. Polite helpful staff. Hubby liked their espresso too. Not my first visit here but try to stop in whenever I am in Seattle.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I purchased a load of Whole Wheat Cider bread, a small blueberry tart, a chocolate chip espresso cookie with apricots and a couple drinks. The cookie and tart were very delicious. I brought the bread home to Washington, DC, sliced it and froze it. I've slowly been using it for sandwiches and it has been great with anything I have used it for...very nice texture and flavor. I plan on going back the next time I'm in Seattle to try more of their bread and pastries.