“Worth a Try”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Burnaby
“Worth a Try”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Don't regret eating here. We had the blue cheese burger. Although lacking in blue cheese the burger was moist and juice. This place seems to be a favourite among the locals. Love the retro atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013

Florida
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Best burgers in Seattle! They are big, juicy and delicious! Love the onion rings, too. Great to eat there or to go.

Visited September 2013
“What a burger”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This was a recommendation by someone who visited Seattle. I'm so glad we got this recommendation. The burgers were great! Also tried a milk shake. The worse part was trying to decide which flavor to go with. Nothing fancy about the place but I didn't expect fancy, I just wanted a good burger and I got what I was looking for.

• Visited October 2013
Pennsylvania
“Tasty”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We were in the Seattle area for work and after hearing great things about the burgers and the infamous bacon stack, we had to try it. The location is a bit out of the way but we made it there fairly easily. The location is quite tiny and shares a building and small parking area with a Starbucks. We got there slightly before the dinner hour and found parking without a problem, but later on it was packed busy so I guess it is a timing thing.

The inside has a lot of old memorabilia on the walls and reminds you it's been around a while. I had a cheeseburger with fries and found it to be pretty tasty. Also, the bacon is delicious. The rest of my party also had various burgers that were cooked as requested and the onion rings seemed popular. I should note if you like your burger cooked (well done) you have to mention it when ordering or you will get some pink inside.

Overall it was a pretty tasty burger. I'm not sure I could call it the best burger I've ever had, but it was good. Stop by and try one if you're nearby!

• Visited August 2013
Henderson
“Wow! What a great burger..and simply mouthwatering onion rings!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on our way to Ballard Locks. And what a treat it was. We all got burgers and fries and onion rings Oh My! Clean litlle place with friendly folks at the counter and lots of Seattle culture. Would definitely eat here again!

• Visited September 2013