“All Saints Day Mass”

Christ Our Hope Catholic Church
Ranked #175 of 490 things to do in Seattle
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

It was an awesome mass!!!

Father Paul Magnano officiated the congregation with a great homily.

Once in a while (special occasions) there is a magnificent choir, and this was one of them. It was an uplifting mass. Everyone participated - responding and singing!!! I was so inspired to sing with the choir, although the songs do not like me .

Of course, as always soup was served during hospitality. All are welcomed!!!!
I was so happy I attended the All Saints Day Mass after our Wednesday Novena.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Very welcoming Catholic Church, very close to main area of Seattle. Only a couple of blocks from Pike Market. This is in an old hotel, and Mass is held in the former ballroom. Mass time worked well for us, able to have breakfast and then walk to Mass ad after walk to the space needle.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Went into Seattle for my nieces graduation from the University of Washington Botthel. We stayed near the market so we could be close to the action but enough is enough.

Attended church on Sunday and witnessed a beautiful baptism of a precious baby girl. The older I get, the more important my faith becomes to me. Believe me, this is coming from a sinner. This little church is the peace in the midst of a storm. If you are ever in downtown Seattle, stop in and let God's peace enter your soul. I promise, you will feel it.

1  Thank donnabeaumont
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

While in Seattle, we attended the 9:30am Sunday mass. From the moment we walked in, we felt welcome! The priest was light hearted and the music was upbeat and lively. Even on a dreary day outside, you wouldn't know it inside. The walls are bright white, the windows are large and the ceiling is high and ornate- all adding to the warmth and welcome feeling we had while attending mass.

2  Thank Tricia F
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I was searching for a church that offers novena as well as masses. I found it! This church is located in downtown Seattle. Everyone is welcomed.

Novena is said every Wednesday and Mass (English and Spanish) after. You may attend one or the other or both. It is a friendly congregation, the priests included.

It is a magnificent (cute) church with wonderful parishioners . I started attending novena and masses on Wednesdays from July, 2016 and all this time soups has been served during our fellowship by the Hispanic Community. Awesome!

1  Thank Carmella B G