“Great staff/family. They are so gracious! And the food is perfect.”
Review of Kokoras Greek Grill - CLOSED

Kokoras Greek Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighbourhood: West Seattle
“Great staff/family. They are so gracious! And the food is perfect.”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite West Seattle restaurants. The staff is fabulous and the menu makes my mouth water. You will be pleased!!!

• Visited September 2013

“Excellant take out”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

I have only had Greek food once and that was in Chicago. Not sure what to expect at Kokoras Greek Grill. As we approached the restaurant, the line was out the door and several couples were standing around obviously waiting for take out. I felt we must be in the right place. We joined the line to order take out. Once inside the building, it was small with every table filled with what I perceived to be happy dinners. We had the avagolemono soup which was tremendous. Calamari was soft and warm with several dipping souces. The strips of roasted lamb was special. Unfortunately, no doubt the staff was busy, a few items were not bagged forcing us to return.

Visited August 2013
Seattle WA
“Like being in Greece”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I have been to Greece many times and found this to be one of the best tastes of Greece here in the states. Everything is prepared with care and presented in large portions. Well worth the visit..even if there is a wait. The gyro platters are to die for!

• Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Catered dinner delight!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Had Kokoras cater a large graduation party (30+) and we had tons of food leftover even after people ate their fill And went back for seconds and thirds on the gyros platters, Greek salad (best dressing ever), and baklava! Highly recommended for catered gatherings!!

• Visited May 2013
Seattle
“Authentic and Amazing Greek Food in West Seattle”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This place have authentic Greek salads with dressing that is prepare by the restaurant. They have a daily special and I recommend one must explore several dishes to find the dish that you like the most. We have come to love the greek salad, gyro meat, greek fries, hummus and tzatiki with pita. This place is always packed so plan on coming either early dinner for first seating and then about 1- 1 1/2 hr after. They always have people waiting but their food is worth waiting for. What I love about this place is the authentic food, the friendliness of staff, the affordable prices and I always feel like I've been to Greece for dinner. We now visit this restaurant on a weekly visit. This is as authentic as it can be.

• Visited April 2013