“Very average probably won't go again”
Review of Tutta Bella

Tutta Bella
Ranked #435 of 4,098 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
London, United Kingdom
“Very average probably won't go again”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This is the second time we have visited but probably the last. The service was ok but the food is pretty poor. My lasagne was uninspiring and my wife and kids pizzas were pretty tasteless. They seem to add so few ingredients to the pizza. The only positive is that the Americano coffee was good. Many people seem to enjoy it but the food is not for us.

Visited February 2014

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Couple night”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I've been here many times, but have been remiss in reviewing. I was most recently here in the bar section, realizing I had not visited since it was put it.

It's VERY nice particularly if you're on a date, because let's face it, nice as the food and place is, it can be a bit loud, especially if there are many children. Being high ceilings and wood inside, not much insulation. But wow, that partition for the bar area made a rather significant difference.

We were promptly served and the food was out in very short order, tasty as ever. We say for some time chatting, and didn't feel rushed. I have now forgotten the name of the particular pizza my date ordered for us, but AWESOME. Kinda spicy, when I've not done that in the past. Nom! And it's not a horribly expensive place, always nice.

• Visited December 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have been in restaurant more than once. The first time I ate there, it instantly became my favorite Pizza place. My husband and I like to go there at least twice a month. Love these pizzas. Brick oven, gelato, salads, great service...what else could anyone ask for?

• Visited September 2013
Sacramento
“Pretty good overall but pizza was boring (sauce had no flavor)”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Very fast service, ordered takeout pizza was ready quickly due to very hot brick/clay (?) oven. Salad was very good. Pizza was boring although the kalamata olives were a nice change from our regular olives.. Vegan pizza is listed right on their menu so it was no big deal to them.

• Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Pizza menu”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Thought it was an Italian restaurant with pasta and pizza, but they only offer a lasagna dish. We ordered the eggplant and a meat pizza. Also, the family size salad. The pizzas were pretty good. Liked the thin, crisp crust. The eggplant was seasoned and cooked quite well. The meat pizza was also good. The salad was just ok. Not enough tomato and the house dressing just wasn't very tasty. Wife usually likes salad, but this time,,not so much. Good service.
Would probably not go back,,was noisy,,,and just too busy for us. Kinda pricey as well.

• Visited July 2013