“Great food”

Ranked #1,177 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 October 2010

My daughter found this little spot on the internet since she lives in the Queen Anne area. Was a little concerned about eating there when we walked in the door, as it is a little hole in the wall place. I was very pleasantly surprised by the great food. I had the shredded beef tacos.There was an abundance of meat, lettuce, cheese,and tomatoes with a generous helping of guacamole on the side. I definitely plan on eating there again soon. Not only is the food great, but the price is just as good!

There are newer reviews for Malena's Taco Shop

Reviewed 23 July 2009

Quick and reasonably good Mexican food. I'd only stop if I was in the area. Not a place I'd send someone, but worth a repeat visit in the right circumstances. Not much room inside, and it's not really a sit-down place anyway--best to get it to go.

Reviewed 23 July 2008

one of my favorite hole in the wall places

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 1 February 2008

Great hole in the wall.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Malena's Taco Shop? Share your experiences!