“Good food; Good service”
Review of Thaiger Room

Thaiger Room
Ranked #2,160 of 4,199 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Reviewed 18 March 2013

While I'm not an expert on Thai food, I thought this was good. Servers were friendly and helpful. Location was convenient. Restaurant seemed clean and well kept. Not a lot of ambiance but nice. Most folks in there were older which was noticible since we were right in University area surrounded by students. Prices were good too. I would go back.

There are newer reviews for Thaiger Room

Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

Chose this place out of a myriad of Thai restaurants in the area because of the name (my boyfriend's a street fighter fan and instantly thought of Sagat) and the really cheap prices and selection of food on the menu. It did not disappoint!
The food was delicious, the service was amazing and servers highly attentive and friendly. You can also choose the amount of spice you want in your food and they offer great combo deals if you find yourself unsure of choosing the pad Thai over another dish.

When we come back to seattle and the u-district, we'll definitely eat here again!!

Reviewed 13 February 2012

This place is awesome. It is so tasty and very well priced. It is similar to Thai Tom (I heard run by someone who either used to work there or was related?) At any rate, I prefer this place because the food is just as good but you can always get seating because it is much larger than Thai Tom. I've been here many many times and loved each dish except the mongolian beef. It just wasn't that good. The beef tasted bland. Normally their food is spiced great so maybe it was an off day or just not one of their best dishes.

1  Thank Persephone5
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Lots of food, cheap prices, prompt service. Open late on Saturdays. Try it!

Reviewed 3 April 2010

It was a rainy evening in Seattle and the drew wanted someplace good, nearby, and Thai. The hotel clerk sent us to the Thaiger room and at first we were a bit unsure. The place is tiny, but when that first gust of garlic laced steam from the open kitchen reached us, we knew we were in good hands. I had the special, chicken and asparagus in a garlic sauce, and it was bright, fresh and flavorful. We sampled each others meals, and each was better than the one before. Happily full, we headed back to the hotel bar for a liquid dessert.